OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

grails. ds. obtained. finally a pair i can rock to death.

my favorite shoe of ALL time.
pimp.gif

Ill wait till the 22 for the VIs to see them in person, but are they really that easy to cop?

Koopa2410, you should know better... mine are wearable but yours look toooo DS
pimp.gif
tho

These are my recent pick-ups.........man, it's been a busy 6 weeks...sorry if you don't like AF1......because that's all I stack....

AF1 Acorn

AF1 Portland

AF1 Brooklyn

AF1 Uncocoa

AF1 Matrix

AF1 2003 Canvas

AF1 Dirk

AF1 Pink Camo --- still not sure if I will rock these.....

Koopa2410:

I hate you
mad.gif
haha just playing...still on a search for my pair
eyes.gif
grin.gif

As for me, no shoes this week, but got myself a case for my mac, cleveland fitted and a northface beanie. The beanie is a bit too long
ohwell.gif
but ima still keep it..

just got this..
dsc1724m.jpg

weird thing is that local Nike stores here in PI did not release this CW.. I'm just glad I was able to cop a pair.. for me Chaos is the best CW among the1st batch of KBVs (2k10, dark knight, BL)..
smile.gif

also got this early this week..
dsc1718g.jpg

for my
gucciu.jpg

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^ I doubt those stark laces would look good on those, but hey to each its own.

good pickups nt

those are the fullylaced version which has the red aglets compared to stark's white aglets..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kennster

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

^ I doubt those stark laces would look good on those, but hey to each its own.

good pickups nt

those are the fullylaced version which has the red aglets compared to stark's white aglets.
didnt starks used to make them wit the gold tips?

NIce Pickups ya'll cant wait to grab my VI's next Saturday, they are looking nice.

Those Kobe aways are getting me but Im not a Laker fan and rocking purple and yellow isnt whats up

Back
Top Bottom