OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by Executive76

qxmczk.gif
White/Varsity Red 6's are set to release....

I know. I was referring to the acceptance of them being Varsity Red instead of Infrared

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol I said that because I know its the closet we are going to get to that shoe pending the infrared pack that's supposedly gonna drop [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]trust me   infrared > varsity red any day [/color]

those aint floor seats either, worked for the Nets and those seats are in row O which is a few rows back from AA seats. but theyre not that bad tho...

Here's my pick up for the month...

Jordan 6 Black Varsity, 165US

BMP Old Love, 104 US$

J11 Columbia Retro, 14US$, currently putting this on a project to tone down further the patent and mesh and seaglow the sole.

Serg, I tried to resist those AWAYS 
pimp.gif
but I can't. That poster of Kobe rocking them looks soooo dope. Congrats on the impending marriage, she doesn't deserve your sorry butt!

Back to PE's for me, Thanks Jay! Will be posting the fitted pickups when the last one comes in..

381826981.jpg

381826909.jpg

381827017.jpg

And the details on the 20.5.5
381827064.jpg

381827090.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Serg, I tried to resist those AWAYS 
pimp.gif
but I can't. That poster of Kobe rocking them looks soooo dope. Congrats on the impending marriage, she doesn't deserve your sorry butt!
Fred, you're right about the last part lol.

airmax...gotta ask the wife-to-be. Who knew invitations could cost as much as 4 pairs of ZKV's lol.

Originally Posted by jordan5

VI's for my little sister, going to pick up a pair later on.

Are those GS? These VIs look so great in GS. Can't wait for mines.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As for me, finally got those Carmines I've been waiting on for oh, how long, ever!

Sorry for the huge pic.

Back
Top Bottom