OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Stopped by Woodburn today and just happened to get into a conversation with one of the guys in the back. He mentioned that they got the SC Trainer Highs at$60.

Just thought I would help out with a classic shoe.

EDIT: These
bo_jackson_nike_trainer_sc_6.jpg
i need da raiders color bo jacksons...what outlets have them?

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Just got back from Leesburg Outlet in VA

nothing much.............

FSR
Hey guys.. Dont mean to quote pics but can someone tell me the official name of these...  Are they the Air Max Plus 97??  anyone have the product code for them, I would like to place a order for them... Thanks

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Just got back from Leesburg Outlet in VA

nothing much.............
FSR
Hey guys.. Dont mean to quote pics but can someone tell me the official name of these...  Are they the Air Max Plus 97??  anyone have the product code for them, I would like to place a order for them... Thanks
air max plus 97
sku 327455-101

Originally Posted by JSEspero916

Anyone been to Vacaville lately? Need an update. Thx

recently they had nothing. Sold out of red AM1 first day. i will stop by today and let you know if i see anything. last time i went they only really had Hypermax NFW in red and blue $69.99

Originally Posted by macgyver35

recently they had nothing. Sold out of red AM1 first day. i will stop by today and let you know if i see anything. last time i went they only really had Hypermax NFW in red and blue $69.99
Good lookin out.

If you search Jordan 11 on NDC right now, one of the products that shows up is a "Air Jordan Retro 11 Low Men's Shoe" on sale for 80.99 with no picture and no other information.  If you click it it says product is no longer available or whatever.  I called up Nike and asked the rep about it, he looked it up and it is the style 306008-172.  That's the Air Jordan Retro XI 11 Low (white / zest / argon blue).  I asked him if any were still available in a size 10.5 or 11, he said the closest he could find was a 11.5.  I shoulda got more info on sizes available, but I wasnt thinkin.  I don't really like em anyways, maybe someone can get those though.  But yea, if anyone is as confused as I was when I saw those on NDC, HTH.

Johnson Creek, WI

Pippen 1 (Blk/Wht/Red) FSR - $60
P Rod 2 Premium (White/Ele print/Royal) Harsh Wall - $50
Jordan 1 HOF - Harsh Wall - $60
Jordan 1 Phat (Hawks) - Harsh Wall - $60
Fusion 3 (Black/Columbia) - Harsh Wall - $60
Hyperdunks (McDonalds All-American) - Harsh Wall - $60????

So i received my Pippen 1 from Viejas yesterday....not impressed at all...

Left shoe marked C top box area is deformed, right shoe A grade. I could have sworn Jerome told me these joints were A grade. On top of that did anyone get a charge of an additional $1.25  for shipping?

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

Johnson Creek, WI

Hash wall my friend.....  

might be a stupid question but does anyone know if the nike store employees get a discount at the nike store ????

Originally Posted by nikehead504

might be a stupid question but does anyone know if the nike store employees get a discount at the nike store ????
I'm not an employee but I'm 100% sure they do.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

This thread has become hot garbage.  Useless banter, back and forth talk, and just nonsense.  It's like certain people are text messaging back and forth.  F'ing use your own email or IM so we don't have to read through this back and forth drivle.  I'm looking for information on here, not a 3 page commentary on certain posts. This thread should should be updates and pics with brief comments, a simple thank you, OR MOVE THE F*** ON!
So, my response to this gets deleted ISS-style, but this comment doesn't.

These new mods and the "new" Niketalk.

laugh.gif

I know Shoe City (DMV) has the bakins on clearance, so I'm check out this "2 sale" today...
I deleted nikemansince82's response FIRST. Yuku does not cooperate all the time. Some responses I delete re-appear later on in the day.
Just ignore those types of comments and they will be deleted.

Ross Update:

I found some Air Force 25s for $11.99. I found white/purple, white/red, white/black and white/green. Mainly big sizes 12 and up. Also, the "Perfect Penny" sweatshirts have been reduced for $12.99. I only saw the grey/blue stitching version. Ross' may also have Air force His white/white for $35. The store i went to had them, so other stores might.

EDIT:

Clearance stores marked the Pippens with C, they are not C-grades....Also, the $1.75 extra charge was insurance added to the package. They told me they needed to add it for security reasons.

Angel

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Good lookin out.
nothing really worth mentioning. very few sizes left in the Hypermaxe NFW. Nothing else worth mention. 

Originally Posted by bbergeman23

Johnson Creek, WI

Called em, they said they sold the last HOF 1 earlier today.  Thanks for the info tho.

NOTHING @ Williamsburg, Va Outlet.

eyes.gif

It's like they moved to a new location, remodeled, and lost their great line of products compared to the 90s/early 00s...
smh.gif

I will probably type in 60 pt. text when they finally have something worth posting.  Leesburg Outlet kills them.

Jordan 2009s still too much compared to other places posted. $89.99.

any chance the phat Jordan 1 Atlanta's at Johnson Creek were low's?  can't seem to find them anywhere.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Ross Update:

I found some Air Force 25s for $11.99. I found white/purple, white/red, white/black and white/green. Mainly big sizes 12 and up. Also, the "Perfect Penny" sweatshirts have been reduced for $12.99. I only saw the grey/blue stitching version. Ross' may also have Air force His white/white for $35. The store i went to had them, so other stores might.

EDIT:

Clearance stores marked the Pippens with C, they are not C-grades....Also, the $1.75 extra charge was insurance added to the package. They told me they needed to add it for security reasons.

Angel

do any other ross' have the penny sweater?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Ross Update:

EDIT:

Angel

they are marked witha C so that if they are to be returned to the outlets they should know they were sold for a cheaper price.
BTW woodburn outlet has white and blue AF1 for 50 on hash plus 30%off they come out to 35.

Back
Top Bottom