OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Originally Posted by oldsole73

MEMPHIS CLEARANCE OUTLET GRIFFEY BLACK/HOT RED $59.99...... PENNY 2 ALL BLACK.....BLACK ROYAL.....WHITE/BLACK $59.99
i only see sville , pf and nashville which one is this (sorry  i check the locator) and number please

damn thanks old sole and ron for the heads up on the pennys, sadly they didnt have the black/royal in my size...they do have 4 more pairs of the
333886-141.jpg
in a size 10 for those interested.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Marshalls and Ross are so inconsistent

yup...its like a treasure hunt at those places...but sometimes you do come up with something decent, i myself have not come out with anything spectacular but have had decent finds a while back

Originally Posted by reakeon23

oldsole73 wrote:
MEMPHIS CLEARANCE OUTLET GRIFFEY BLACK/HOT RED $59.99...... PENNY 2 ALL BLACK.....BLACK ROYAL.....WHITE/BLACK $59.99
i only see sville , pf and nashville which one is this (sorry  i check the locator) and number please
901-332-9325

11.5 biggest in the griffs
frown.gif

Thanks oldsole.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Originally Posted by oldsole73

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They only had size 11 maybe 15 minutes ago on the Grifs [/color]
grin.gif

Looks like I missed the blk/blue penny 2s In sz10 AGAIN!!
-I'm done. Imma just focus on all the JB heat release'n in the next few months.
They'll fall in my lap once the trill is gone

^^ last time I checked (about a week ago) they had a full size run at prime outlet (orlando)... When I go out there today I'll see what they got and let u know

Just got the last size 10 the black/red griffeys..

Thanks to FlintGrey for the email i got at work..and for Oldsole postin the info...

just called back to memphis store to order another griff for my bro and said no more phone orders he wanted me to post it on any websites that are tellin them to call there. i denyed any involvement with any website. but just heads uphe said call back friday

Damn, I'm tight I missed out on those griffs
mad.gif
mad.gif

No outlet updates but my local Footlocker had these...

Red Carpets sz10-13
lid8i.jpg

Kobe HD
202m4x.jpg

UK HD sz 8,8.5 and 9 I think
2l94c4i.jpg

(845) 297-1464....ask for Mike

I unDS'd those Laker Hyperdunks today
pimp.gif
Love em!

Will - Glad you got the Grifs! Could they be....mine?
smile.gif

Funkman - Check your PM - sorry I have been MIA!

Oldsole - keep doing your thang, sir!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

It says on the tag Sz 8 and 8.5 for the UK HD
they said they might have other sizes in the back but weren't sure because they were doin inventory. Can't hurt to ask

thanks old sole, finally got the blk/blue penny 2s I been waiting for at that price.

Any one that was considering getting the freshwater griffeys from eastbay check your local footaction they are getting restocks and I heard it was only a footaction thing. The mall in CC MD got a good 80 pairs in on Friday I was told, looks like a good amount of FAs will be gettin restocks of those.

The Ross stores near me got scattered sizes in:
All White Air Max Classic BW $29.99
nike-air-classic-bw-2.jpg

Red/White/Black Big High $29.99
Nike-Big-Nike-High-Spike-Lee-.jpg

Zoom MVP POP $36.99
nike-zoom-mvp-basketball-shoes354189101-17.jpg

Big Lows $32.99
nike-big-low.jpg

Dunk Low Black/White $32.99
nike-dunk-low-black-white-fall-20091.jpg

Back