OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

Just finished ordering my 4 pairs, 2 for me, and 2 for a friend. Total with shipping is $177.10. Guy who helped me was named Gabe, very helpful and friendly.Don't forget to fill out the survey when you get ur shoes in and let them know if the person who helped you was helpful/friendly/etc

LETS TAKE A LITTLE PRESSURE OFF VACAVILLE ( VIEJAS OUTLET PIPPEN1 BLK/WHT/RED SKATTERED SIZES $59.99

thanks to bak ymmij for the update and johnnyblaze036 for the vacaville prices...

i missed em last time, but i managed to snag a pair this go-round...

i ordered mine like 15-20 min ago and the guy said they got about 60-70 pairs in and they were about halfway gone...

keep callin you all, took me like 10 tries, but i got thru

once again, THANKS for the update, it is most definitely appreciated..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

VACAVILLE OUTLET AIR MAX 1 QS - $37.97! (A GRADES)

got my 3 pairs, thanks for the heads up. dude said they just got them today.

called for 1 pair, dude puts me on hold saying i would have to hold and then 3 or 4 minutes later he picks back up and says he can't do anymore phoneorders. and i also spoke to gabe, too bad people were buying up mad pairs, they're probably sick of phone orders.
mad.gif
thanks anyways JB036

Damn guess I should of called Vacaville instead of San Marcos.

Luckily I got a pair though and the guy who took my order was very helpful.

Thanks for the heads up johnnyblaze036.

Anyone near San Farn want to do a solid? I've really just been trying to get one pair of size 13. Not reselling, not buying for everyone I know. Justlooking for a pair to play in.

i missed em last time for that price and i know how much it blows so im glad some people could get through and order.

Got my pair of QS at Vacaville, good thing I went to the outlets today
smile.gif
I think I should've bought more pairs.... gaaaaaah.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Called vacaville and no more phone ordersw. I need 2 size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by oldsole73

LETS TAKE A LITTLE PRESSURE OFF VACAVILLE ( VIEJAS OUTLET PIPPEN1 BLK/WHT/RED SKATTERED SIZES $59.99

Didn't cop but they do have some size 9's.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I placed them before "said gentleman" picked them up in-store, what are the chances that mine were "reserved"?
If you placed a order they have your pairs put aside I believe, but if you still trying to order it's done.
my cc hasnt been charged
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Mine either.... Not happy...
smh.gif
ill say it again, just call and ask. while you at it, get the trackin info too since they probably added sig confirmation
Made the call... We're good!..

^^^
pimp.gif

and oldsole, u da man for posting all of this heat lately... much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom