OFFICIAL January 2010 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread Vol. What will 2010 Bring?

urbanoutfitters.com has the Bacon AM 90 currents for $99 fsr. Didn't know if anyone was looking for these or not. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by sneakerhead86

Just a heads up ..Nike factory store in gurnee mills just got in the flu game 12's fsr for 119.99

i'm going to need alot more than $30 off on those but good looking

Just a heads up ..Nike factory store in gurnee mills just got in the flu game 12's fsr for 119.99

These will end up hitting 30-40 bucks.  But they are 112.50 after the 25% off with the F&F this weekend.

roll.gif
  I hope so, but seriously doubt they will hit $30-40

Nike Outlet at Lake Elsinore CA has 4 pairs of size 9 red AM1 QS... 59.99 and they do NOT have have their original box. Hash wall.

I ordered my shoes from Riverhead Nike factory store for those wanting to know. I cant say if it was a mistake because apparently two different employees ringed my shoes up and the difference in pricing was .02 which I thought was weird. I decided to mail them back instead of dealing with the hassle of reselling them.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

^ yeah at my ross they had a whole bunch of those 

what city/state ross is this? i need a M or L
how do they run?
nerd.gif

they have like 20 in red size XL tho when i checked a few days ago 
EDIT im going in 20 minutes i can check if they have other sizes or pickups pm me

What they have? I'm looking for the grey one

Originally Posted by HatchMo

These will end up hitting 30-40 bucks.  But they are 112.50 after the 25% off with the F&F this weekend.
nike outlet is having a F&F?

Originally Posted by coolcat4

I highly doubt it. They would fly off shelve if they hit that low of a price

Anyone know if the black/royal pennys still have a good size run? sizes 11-12, slept on it while a post said its availability

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by coolcat4

I highly doubt it. They would fly off shelve if they hit that low of a price

did you think am1 qs would hit the outlets for 37 bucks?  I just see these sitting alot... and the most i would pay for them is 60.

I see what you are trying to say, but thats a $90 shoe getting marked down to $37. Flu Games are $150 retail. They will show up in outlets at around $99-119 and sell decent. Probably lowest they will go is $79.

went to my local nordstom rack and saw the following:

size 9.5 blue patent leather with black swoosh Zoom Hustle: $50 or 55
pretty much a FSR of black/ blue dub zeroes $55
size 8 - 13: Phly Mid white/ purple $50
pretty much a FSR of Phenoms in assorted colors $50
size 6.5 orlando VII $50

and a shocking find which got me excited but wasnt in my size:
size 8 KOBE IV inlines $50

if any one finds a 9.5 or 10 in any kobe IVs let me know ASAP

btw: i've seen the harauche burst black/red at my marshalls (SOCAL) so if any one needs me to pick them up let me know also

Kittery Maine outlet has those black/black air max 90 boots for $30.
Sizes 7.5-11.5
that was about it

Originally Posted by xInVaSiAn661x

btw: i've seen the harauche burst black/red at my marshalls (SOCAL) so if any one needs me to pick them up let me know also
you got PM

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

^ yeah at my ross they had a whole bunch of those 

did they have any xxl or 3xl. what colors did they have????
yeah they did i got them all from L to 4x in the red and grey colorway they already all been sold the people know who they are 
tongue.gif

DP is gonna have some 60+ this Friday...CW probably first Bred cw

They did have some Soldiers 3 samples sz 9 for $49 354815-012

DJ premier af1 ($99) and DJ AM dunks ($69) both sz 8 both returns I picked up DJ AMs for me with that 20% coupon when you return something
pimp.gif
but the others were still there.

Back
Top Bottom