Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

The Clearance Store in Conroe, Texas has a TON of large sizes (16-18) in both NIKE Baketball and Brand Jordan as low as $14.97 for Hyperdunk TB.

don't remember which thread I posted this, but Niketowns have the Kobe V Ink's for $90 and the Pearl Foamposites for $120

don't remember which thread I posted this, but Niketowns have the Kobe V Ink's for $90 and the Pearl Foamposites for $120

Called a few DTLR's and checked with FA seems as though the Black/Shadow 1's are finished.
30t6p3b.gif

Called a few DTLR's and checked with FA seems as though the Black/Shadow 1's are finished.
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry guys, just a quick question.  I was wondering if prices throughout all Nike Factories are the same?  Do they match each other?  Thanks in advance.

Sorry guys, just a quick question.  I was wondering if prices throughout all Nike Factories are the same?  Do they match each other?  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by dnvtran

No, they don't all match each other.  Some Factory Stores will match other Factor Stores, but not Clearance Stores.  It's pretty much all up to the manager there.  Pretty unfortunate if you ask me... they all should match each other.

Originally Posted by dnvtran

No, they don't all match each other.  Some Factory Stores will match other Factor Stores, but not Clearance Stores.  It's pretty much all up to the manager there.  Pretty unfortunate if you ask me... they all should match each other.

ayo be careful  buying from sawgrass

did a phone order last saturday & bought 2 $10 items.i got billed for $94.97.already called back and the manager said to just return the item and my money will be returned.i'll post updates as they come.

...snakes in the grass

ayo be careful  buying from sawgrass

did a phone order last saturday & bought 2 $10 items.i got billed for $94.97.already called back and the manager said to just return the item and my money will be returned.i'll post updates as they come.

...snakes in the grass

Here is what I saw when I made my stops down 85 South...

New Tanger Outlet in NC (before Durham) had Bronx AF1 lows (infared/baby blue joints).  Hash wall.  Many sizes.  $89.99 (was extra 30% when I was there, but they look like clown shoes to me).

Tanger Outlet in SC... Spiridon high retros were $69.99, Garnett Flightposite II was 79.99.

Tanger Outlet a hour from Atlanta had "Piston" VIs on clearance for 79.99, as well as Garnett IIIs (both black blue and white/black/blue) for $34.99.  Also the "Cement III Jordan" dunk low was FSR for $34.99.  White/black Uptempos $79.99.  Gray Bo trainers were $59.99.  No one would believe what I got on hash wall (obvious return that day and employees were slipping), so I'll just keep my mouth shut.  lol.

Happy Hunting.

Here is what I saw when I made my stops down 85 South...

New Tanger Outlet in NC (before Durham) had Bronx AF1 lows (infared/baby blue joints).  Hash wall.  Many sizes.  $89.99 (was extra 30% when I was there, but they look like clown shoes to me).

Tanger Outlet in SC... Spiridon high retros were $69.99, Garnett Flightposite II was 79.99.

Tanger Outlet a hour from Atlanta had "Piston" VIs on clearance for 79.99, as well as Garnett IIIs (both black blue and white/black/blue) for $34.99.  Also the "Cement III Jordan" dunk low was FSR for $34.99.  White/black Uptempos $79.99.  Gray Bo trainers were $59.99.  No one would believe what I got on hash wall (obvious return that day and employees were slipping), so I'll just keep my mouth shut.  lol.

Happy Hunting.

yeah i googled and found 2 "tanger outlet malls" in georgia, 1 near i85 so im about to call them. Thanks for the update.

yeah i googled and found 2 "tanger outlet malls" in georgia, 1 near i85 so im about to call them. Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
My suggestion would be if you're near a DTLR or FA to go in person and check. I had no confidence in any of the people I spoke to, they either sounded like someone was forcing them work there or were clueless, or both.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
My suggestion would be if you're near a DTLR or FA to go in person and check. I had no confidence in any of the people I spoke to, they either sounded like someone was forcing them work there or were clueless, or both.

Back
Top Bottom