Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

btw if u live around any aj wrights they are going out of biz, I walked in last night and picked up about 7 new era fitted for around 6.00ea (dont email for a pick -up) right now it says 25%off but its different in certain areas of the store. From what seen was ecko jeans, reebok football jersey (onfields randy moss, ray lewis,etc) levi jeans. seen timb boots 49.99. so check it out and get some deals on some gear. btw this is the columbus ohio

Ontario Mills, CA Nike Factory Outlet
(909) 980-2448

AIR Griffey Max GD II Cool Grey - 41.99 - Limited sizes (8-9.5, 10,11,13)
griffey-2-cool-grey-500x281.jpg

Air Trainer 1.2 - White/Blue and Black/Silver - 59.99
31ibe5gBoEL.jpg

Air Pippen - Eggplants Almost FSR - 49.99 
Picture-11.png

Diamond Turf Trainer - Kids Sizes - White/Emerald Green/Black and Black Purple - 24.97  
nike-air-diamond-turf-black-deep-emerald-white-2.jpg

(909) 980-2448

AIR Griffey Max GD II Cool Grey - 41.99 - Limited sizes (8-9.5, 10,11,13)
griffey-2-cool-grey-500x281.jpg

Air Trainer 1.2 - White/Blue and Black/Silver - 59.99
31ibe5gBoEL.jpg

Air Pippen - Eggplants Almost FSR - 49.99 
Picture-11.png

Diamond Turf Trainer - Kids Sizes - White/Emerald Green/Black and Black Purple - 24.97  

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Jeffersonville update

1 pair of pearl foams back hash size 12 150.00
carnvore 34.99
oreos jordan 6 74.99 fsr
uptempo 97 59.99 wht/blc fsr
max up temp 54.97 blc/red fsr
flightposite navy blu 59.97 fsr
burg spikes 69.97 jordan scattered sizes
was told the prices will drop on next markdowns
Are the Max UP Temp Blc/Red these ?

i449z6.jpg

Originally Posted by reakeon23

Jeffersonville update

1 pair of pearl foams back hash size 12 150.00
carnvore 34.99
oreos jordan 6 74.99 fsr
uptempo 97 59.99 wht/blc fsr
max up temp 54.97 blc/red fsr
flightposite navy blu 59.97 fsr
burg spikes 69.97 jordan scattered sizes
was told the prices will drop on next markdowns
Are the Max UP Temp Blc/Red these ?

i449z6.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Called a few DTLR's and checked with FA seems as though the Black/Shadow 1's are finished.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
My suggestion would be if you're near a DTLR or FA to go in person and check. I had no confidence in any of the people I spoke to, they either sounded like someone was forcing them work there or were clueless, or both.

Went to FA today, and the chick looked it up but couldnt find anything. She said she didnt think I'd find anything since they dropped to 9.99 a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Called a few DTLR's and checked with FA seems as though the Black/Shadow 1's are finished.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
My suggestion would be if you're near a DTLR or FA to go in person and check. I had no confidence in any of the people I spoke to, they either sounded like someone was forcing them work there or were clueless, or both.

Went to FA today, and the chick looked it up but couldnt find anything. She said she didnt think I'd find anything since they dropped to 9.99 a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by enjoytheridedc2

(909) 980-2448

I think I'll snag my kid a pair of those lol.

Originally Posted by enjoytheridedc2

(909) 980-2448

I think I'll snag my kid a pair of those lol.

Quick question... How do you order from the outlets and do they process it right there over they phone. Also how do you receive the shipping info? ( I know how to make phone orders just trying to get some insight because I don't really like giving my info out). Thanks in advance

Quick question... How do you order from the outlets and do they process it right there over they phone. Also how do you receive the shipping info? ( I know how to make phone orders just trying to get some insight because I don't really like giving my info out). Thanks in advance

^^ you can call back later in the day or the next day and request a tracking number for your order...

^^ you can call back later in the day or the next day and request a tracking number for your order...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

It's really easy when I ordered from Johnson Creek.  Just gave them my name, address, phone # and credit card number.  Then called back a few days later for the Fedex tracking number.  Done.  Not sure how you would do a phone order without giving your info out, but the Nike stores should be legit.  If not, then you can always dispute it with your CC.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

It's really easy when I ordered from Johnson Creek.  Just gave them my name, address, phone # and credit card number.  Then called back a few days later for the Fedex tracking number.  Done.  Not sure how you would do a phone order without giving your info out, but the Nike stores should be legit.  If not, then you can always dispute it with your CC.

Back
Top Bottom