Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

shoe city heads - carnivores r $29.99

Nike-Carnivore-Retro-1-1-540x359.jpg

That Chicago store is a joke. The employees hate answeing the phones and throw you on hold unexpectedly. They passed me on from one associate to the next, then started playing the whole my phone has bad signal drama. Group of idiots work there, I wouldn't trust giving them my cc info.

That Chicago store is a joke. The employees hate answeing the phones and throw you on hold unexpectedly. They passed me on from one associate to the next, then started playing the whole my phone has bad signal drama. Group of idiots work there, I wouldn't trust giving them my cc info.

Wussup eciaccord? All those shoes at south chi are in the outlets around otown. Either prime or premium. Just have them price match for yah plus you save on shipping too. I'm picking up my dmp 1 pack later which prime price matched.

Wussup eciaccord? All those shoes at south chi are in the outlets around otown. Either prime or premium. Just have them price match for yah plus you save on shipping too. I'm picking up my dmp 1 pack later which prime price matched.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Ask for a manager then...for the record their phones do have a bad connection, I call in a lot and it's a static-y terrible one sometimes. Still doesn't excuse bad customer service, so ask for a manager to help you out instead of rant to us and make an excuse as to why you don't want to buy something.

Ask for a manager then...for the record their phones do have a bad connection, I call in a lot and it's a static-y terrible one sometimes. Still doesn't excuse bad customer service, so ask for a manager to help you out instead of rant to us and make an excuse as to why you don't want to buy something.

Is it possible to go into an outlet and have them order a shoe from another outlet for you and pay for it at the physical outlet you are at? I would do this because my credit card doesn't have my current address on it. And the outlets will only let you ship to the address on your card.

Is it possible to go into an outlet and have them order a shoe from another outlet for you and pay for it at the physical outlet you are at? I would do this because my credit card doesn't have my current address on it. And the outlets will only let you ship to the address on your card.

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

eciaccord you truly would not believe how busy that store gets at times, but even then that's no excuse for bad customer service.

Like KGdakid21 said ask to speak with a manager, I can guarantee you that they will do right by you. Believe it or not they are aware of NT outlet updates and they will always help out, even price match...just make sure its from another factory store.

I still wonder whatever happened to my homeboy Z, that used to work up there
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KGdakid21

eciaccord you truly would not believe how busy that store gets at times, but even then that's no excuse for bad customer service.

Like KGdakid21 said ask to speak with a manager, I can guarantee you that they will do right by you. Believe it or not they are aware of NT outlet updates and they will always help out, even price match...just make sure its from another factory store.

I still wonder whatever happened to my homeboy Z, that used to work up there
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

buy a ndc gift card(s) so they can ship where ever you want.
i know grocery stores, CVS, walmart (???), target, etc sell them but you can also buy them from ndc. ndc just takes about a day to process and email the code to you but you can order them up to the nearest dollar instead of denominations of $25, $50, $100 that stores carry them in.

if you do the ndc thing:
1. call the outlet and ask them to hold for you for 24 hrs and see if you can get a total
2. if they do so, proceed to ndc and order the electronic gc
3. call back the next day and BOOOOOOM your good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

buy a ndc gift card(s) so they can ship where ever you want.
i know grocery stores, CVS, walmart (???), target, etc sell them but you can also buy them from ndc. ndc just takes about a day to process and email the code to you but you can order them up to the nearest dollar instead of denominations of $25, $50, $100 that stores carry them in.

if you do the ndc thing:
1. call the outlet and ask them to hold for you for 24 hrs and see if you can get a total
2. if they do so, proceed to ndc and order the electronic gc
3. call back the next day and BOOOOOOM your good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom