Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by magc840

Wussup eciaccord? All those shoes at south chi are in the outlets around otown. Either prime or premium. Just have them price match for yah plus you save on shipping too. I'm picking up my dmp 1 pack later which prime price matched.
Thanks bro, I'm so tempted to pick up those am 1 qs. I almost broke down and picked them up on ebay a few days ago, glad I didn't.

Originally Posted by magc840

Wussup eciaccord? All those shoes at south chi are in the outlets around otown. Either prime or premium. Just have them price match for yah plus you save on shipping too. I'm picking up my dmp 1 pack later which prime price matched.
Thanks bro, I'm so tempted to pick up those am 1 qs. I almost broke down and picked them up on ebay a few days ago, glad I didn't.

Hey guys, looks like the snowboots are back at Ross. The one I went to only had a small size range (7-8.5) but be sure to check your local store(s). Price is $85. Here are the models i saw: 

On another note, I went to the notoriously wack folsom outlet (nike factory store - folsom, ca) on friday and picked up the wht/red lebron VI for $30 and the blk/blk jordan 2010 for $47 after hash 30%off. I saw some larger sizes in both blk/blk and wht/red on the hash fyi.

Hey guys, looks like the snowboots are back at Ross. The one I went to only had a small size range (7-8.5) but be sure to check your local store(s). Price is $85. Here are the models i saw: 

On another note, I went to the notoriously wack folsom outlet (nike factory store - folsom, ca) on friday and picked up the wht/red lebron VI for $30 and the blk/blk jordan 2010 for $47 after hash 30%off. I saw some larger sizes in both blk/blk and wht/red on the hash fyi.

just got my Olympic Uptempos in....flawless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

From Two other threads...

Sneaker.st Update

Royal Foams (pre-order)- FSR $220 shipped

Oqium.com Update

Jordan III Cement- Near FSR- $160 shipped after discount code (add discount code JordanDepot)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sneaker.st Update

Oqium.com Update

Jordan III Cement- Near FSR- $160 shipped after discount code (add discount code JordanDepot)

At wrentham outlets in mass. Nike was nothing special. They had aj 13s red/white retros for 110. On the wall sizes so it can vary. Majority running shoes...they had uptempos with a fsr possibly. That is all..

At wrentham outlets in mass. Nike was nothing special. They had aj 13s red/white retros for 110. On the wall sizes so it can vary. Majority running shoes...they had uptempos with a fsr possibly. That is all..

Originally Posted by sreggie101

just called on these... said they did'nt have them.....

Originally Posted by sreggie101

just called on these... said they did'nt have them.....

SLP product, our boy Z left not too long ago. Doing bigger things. When you do call ask for Oscar. Fellow sneakerhead and is very helpful as well. Always looking out for me.

SLP product, our boy Z left not too long ago. Doing bigger things. When you do call ask for Oscar. Fellow sneakerhead and is very helpful as well. Always looking out for me.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sneaker.st Update

Oqium.com Update

has anyone ever ordered from oqium.com? very tempted to order those cement iii's if it saves me some time and headaches. 

Back
Top Bottom