They had (1) pair of those Sky Blue AM1 size 11 or 12 for $31
Blk/Royal Alpha jordan 1 Scattered sizes but they had about 6 left for $40

Lee Outlets in Mass.

Whte/Grey Griffey II Scattered sizes but they had about 10 pairs $40
Multi colored Spizike boot $60 alot of sizes
Neon Uptempos on hash wall. had quite a few $75
also had the blk/grey uptempos for $40
Some plain jordan zip ups and sweats were $30-$40
Both GR colorways of  the jordan 2009 scattered sizes for $60 i believe...

On my purchases i also used my AAA card and saved $75 on my stuff...went up with $100 worth of stuff 3 times lol

I think thats it, thats all i can remember off the top of my head, im glad i could finnaly contribute

oh yes and they had the QS air force one highs in the knicks and the DJ clark snakeskins(not entirely familiar) for $80 each alot of sizes

there was also a DJ Premier Pair of air forces of low tops that were pretty weird size 13 i believe for $60-$80 forgot the price

knew i forgot something

oh yes and they had the QS air force one highs in the knicks and the DJ clark snakeskins(not entirely familiar) for $80 each alot of sizes

there was also a DJ Premier Pair of air forces of low tops that were pretty weird size 13 i believe for $60-$80 forgot the price

knew i forgot something

Originally Posted by I3rianF

They had hall of fame 1s here for $30. I picked a pair up.

you got the sku for it? From footaction? What are the numbers on the upper left hand of the box...it should start with a 4...thanks in advance...

you got the sku for it? From footaction? What are the numbers on the upper left hand of the box...it should start with a 4...thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by lm415

Originally Posted by lm415

unfortunately, the clearance footactions have a difference price. Mine rings up to 44.00 for the red/white 1s

unfortunately, the clearance footactions have a difference price. Mine rings up to 44.00 for the red/white 1s

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Flint 13s have hit. I can confirm 1 pair went for $80 at an outlet. NOT SURE if it was a return or not.

Damn, guna have to do some work tomorrow on Nikefind. Gotta get another pair of Flints for $80...

Flint 13s have hit. I can confirm 1 pair went for $80 at an outlet. NOT SURE if it was a return or not.

Damn, guna have to do some work tomorrow on Nikefind. Gotta get another pair of Flints for $80...

most likely return if it was only 1 pair

most likely return if it was only 1 pair

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Wrentham Outlets in Mass had alot of good deals:

A few womens QS air force one Size 11 womens or 9.5 mens $21.97 actually pretty
pimp.gif
 imo
Do you remember what colors?

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Wrentham Outlets in Mass had alot of good deals:

A few womens QS air force one Size 11 womens or 9.5 mens $21.97 actually pretty
pimp.gif
 imo
Do you remember what colors?

Just this colorway on the left, not bad IMO as ive never seen these before...after my coupon it came to $16

Just this colorway on the left, not bad IMO as ive never seen these before...after my coupon it came to $16

Back
Top Bottom