Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Edinburgh IN Nike outlet has grey/yellow/white bo jacksons (air trainer max 91) for 31.97

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Gucci Throw Blanket - $147 reg price $950

http://bulx.com/referafriend/?bl=15876@ Bulx.com

images
%21B+qP3NQBWk%7E%24%28KGrHqZ,%21hIEzep+5BN%21VEvQJRg%7E%7E0_12.JPG
Those are going for $99 all day every day at dsw.com

Vacaville, Ca:

Same Carnivors posted on this page several times: 34.99 Near FSR
Air Force 1 Low "Hamptons": 79.99 or 89.99 Near FSR - FSR

Vacaville, Ca:

Same Carnivors posted on this page several times: 34.99 Near FSR
Air Force 1 Low "Hamptons": 79.99 or 89.99 Near FSR - FSR

Very random but Karmaloop.com has the cb34 barkley [newest release] for $85.00. There is free shipping on all orders over $50.00, and the 20% off code ''SLICK'' gets them down to $67 and change. Seems like to good to be true but my order went through.

Very random but Karmaloop.com has the cb34 barkley [newest release] for $85.00. There is free shipping on all orders over $50.00, and the 20% off code ''SLICK'' gets them down to $67 and change. Seems like to good to be true but my order went through.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Man that was a great deal

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Man that was a great deal

^^ free shipping + "slick" code can NOT be combined. atleast it wont let me...with "slick" its about 80 shipped...with free shipping, its about 85 shipped....so go with "SLICK"....50% off is a good look,but no sz9.5 so Ill pass...thanks for the info though

^^ free shipping + "slick" code can NOT be combined. atleast it wont let me...with "slick" its about 80 shipped...with free shipping, its about 85 shipped....so go with "SLICK"....50% off is a good look,but no sz9.5 so Ill pass...thanks for the info though

Yea thanks for the info, got happy that it was added into the cart until I notice it was sold out in 9.5

Yea thanks for the info, got happy that it was added into the cart until I notice it was sold out in 9.5

There is no combining the free shipping is an automatic. I just tried again for the heck of it and it worked, took 2 tries though.
ohwell.gif

There is no combining the free shipping is an automatic. I just tried again for the heck of it and it worked, took 2 tries though.
ohwell.gif

Try "SKTV25" on them cb34s and itll get you free shipping and 25% off. Total to $63.75

Try "SKTV25" on them cb34s and itll get you free shipping and 25% off. Total to $63.75

Originally Posted by Tolli

Went into the Portland MLK FS right before closing last night to apply my corp. discount to the eggplant foams from last month's thread. (they ended up being b-grades, but still dope for a final price of $34.99) The store had a pretty good inventory with FSR on most of the key styles.  Some highlights:
AJ2010 blk/blk  FSR $69.97

AJ2010 wht/red FSR $59.97

Air Trainer III scattered on hash wall  $29 - $39

Air Trainer Max '91 blk/wht FSR  $59.99

Griffey max I blk/gry/red FSR $79.99

Griffey max II gry FSR $41.97

Air max uptempo '97  blk/blk & wht/blk  FSR - $69.97

Air Penny II blk/blk FSR - $79.97

Are you talkin about the eggplant foam boots??

Originally Posted by Tolli

Went into the Portland MLK FS right before closing last night to apply my corp. discount to the eggplant foams from last month's thread. (they ended up being b-grades, but still dope for a final price of $34.99) The store had a pretty good inventory with FSR on most of the key styles.  Some highlights:
AJ2010 blk/blk  FSR $69.97

AJ2010 wht/red FSR $59.97

Air Trainer III scattered on hash wall  $29 - $39

Air Trainer Max '91 blk/wht FSR  $59.99

Griffey max I blk/gry/red FSR $79.99

Griffey max II gry FSR $41.97

Air max uptempo '97  blk/blk & wht/blk  FSR - $69.97

Air Penny II blk/blk FSR - $79.97

Are you talkin about the eggplant foam boots??

^^^ no johnsons creek had the egg foams just over a week ago, sold out with quickness though

^^^ no johnsons creek had the egg foams just over a week ago, sold out with quickness though

Karmaloop has orange Jordan 1s for $55 shipped if you use the 25% off coupon and free shipping

Karmaloop has orange Jordan 1s for $55 shipped if you use the 25% off coupon and free shipping

Back
Top Bottom