Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by lm415

Just came from footaction & got these Jordan 1 retros for $20
Sku# 332550-161
The footaction code to look up is
41-35226-0-04
Good luck!!!
WOW! good looks!
not only those are $20 but so are black/grey's went to my local FA and bam they had both in my size! also had alot of other steals.

so check your local FootAction's people good deals instore! posted my receipts so you guys can try and order off my Sku's.
Where are you located? I've been looking for those Black/Shadow 1's for a while now.

Sku# 332550-161
41-35226-0-04
Good luck!!!
WOW! good looks!
not only those are $20 but so are black/grey's went to my local FA and bam they had both in my size! also had alot of other steals.

so check your local FootAction's people good deals instore! posted my receipts so you guys can try and order off my Sku's.
Where are you located? I've been looking for those Black/Shadow 1's for a while now.

Footaction's stock locator SUCKS!!! I tried to order the white/red AJ 1 that was posted before for $19.99, and I tried all sizes, typed them in myself, and every size showed unavailable. Then went to 3 other Footactions, and 1 had 1 pair left, 1 had 2 pairs left, and the last one had 5 pairs left!

Footaction's stock locator SUCKS!!! I tried to order the white/red AJ 1 that was posted before for $19.99, and I tried all sizes, typed them in myself, and every size showed unavailable. Then went to 3 other Footactions, and 1 had 1 pair left, 1 had 2 pairs left, and the last one had 5 pairs left!

Damn it... I missed out on those Barkley's.

No more 11.5's good looking though inchecksince81 for throwing that out there.

Damn it... I missed out on those Barkley's.

No more 11.5's good looking though inchecksince81 for throwing that out there.

barkleys all sold out
frown.gif
that was a good pr

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Sku# 332550-161
41-35226-0-04
Good luck!!!
WOW! good looks!

Don't know where your located but if you have a DTLR around you they had those Jordan I's Black/Shadow for $20 as well dont know about the size run. This was as of a week ago.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Sku# 332550-161
41-35226-0-04
Good luck!!!
WOW! good looks!

Don't know where your located but if you have a DTLR around you they had those Jordan I's Black/Shadow for $20 as well dont know about the size run. This was as of a week ago.

Jeffersonville update

1 pair of pearl foams back hash size 12 150.00
carnvore 34.99
oreos jordan 6 74.99 fsr
uptempo 97 59.99 wht/blc fsr
max up temp 54.97 blc/red fsr
flightposite navy blu 59.97 fsr
burg spikes 69.97 jordan scattered sizes
was told the prices will drop on next markdowns

Jeffersonville update

1 pair of pearl foams back hash size 12 150.00
carnvore 34.99
oreos jordan 6 74.99 fsr
uptempo 97 59.99 wht/blc fsr
max up temp 54.97 blc/red fsr
flightposite navy blu 59.97 fsr
burg spikes 69.97 jordan scattered sizes
was told the prices will drop on next markdowns

i saw some ftlotg jordans at nordstrom rack
i feel like nr in general is extremely inconsistent with their stuff so i have no clue if they are gettin around or not

i saw some ftlotg jordans at nordstrom rack
i feel like nr in general is extremely inconsistent with their stuff so i have no clue if they are gettin around or not

The Clearance Store in Conroe, Texas has a TON of large sizes (16-18) in both NIKE Baketball and Brand Jordan as low as $14.97 for Hyperdunk TB.

Back
Top Bottom