Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

I could have sworn I heard someone post that they saw the diamondbacks colorway of the carnivores just a few days ago, or am I confused?

I could have sworn I heard someone post that they saw the diamondbacks colorway of the carnivores just a few days ago, or am I confused?

Thanks for the heads up on the carnivores. Just ordered a 10.5. He said there was a 11.5 left also.

Thanks for the heads up on the carnivores. Just ordered a 10.5. He said there was a 11.5 left also.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Just ordered Foam boots for $80 ( Style #333791-504)
Forgot what Nike store. They have a a decent size run.
I just made it before the 20% off sale today too (hence the $80). I would of posted earlier but was unaware of the sale.
So if you order after today it will be 99. Still not bad.
305 248 7991

they have the eggplant foam boots at marshalls in socal for 60 i believe.

they were under $40 now at carlsbad location with sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 13 for sure and probably have some south in the san ysidro location but not sure...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Just ordered Foam boots for $80 ( Style #333791-504)
Forgot what Nike store. They have a a decent size run.
I just made it before the 20% off sale today too (hence the $80). I would of posted earlier but was unaware of the sale.
So if you order after today it will be 99. Still not bad.
305 248 7991

they have the eggplant foam boots at marshalls in socal for 60 i believe.

they were under $40 now at carlsbad location with sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 13 for sure and probably have some south in the san ysidro location but not sure...

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

They did. I think someone spotted them for $40 or $50. Check a few pages back.

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

They did. I think someone spotted them for $40 or $50. Check a few pages back.

This thread has been garbage since dude started regulating it..it was better when you could talk about what kicks should be hitting soon and just pick each others brains about the possibilities. People would chime in about the style codes they ran past stock locater and give good info. Now its weak.

This thread has been garbage since dude started regulating it..it was better when you could talk about what kicks should be hitting soon and just pick each others brains about the possibilities. People would chime in about the style codes they ran past stock locater and give good info. Now its weak.

^ It's weak because a lot of NT'ers that actually dropped good info don't frequent anymore... and I don't blame them.

A lot of lurkers = a lot of bulk buyers which typically buy-out anything decent and cheap just to resell.

And there's a certain "group" on here that have connects all over the outlets that get good stuff, so it's a wrap before they hit the floor.

Pretty sure they had a BBM group going or something...
eyes.gif

If there weren't any regulation in this thread, there would be tons of irrelevant responses and people would have to go through pages and pages just to find some info.

grin.gif

^ It's weak because a lot of NT'ers that actually dropped good info don't frequent anymore... and I don't blame them.

A lot of lurkers = a lot of bulk buyers which typically buy-out anything decent and cheap just to resell.

And there's a certain "group" on here that have connects all over the outlets that get good stuff, so it's a wrap before they hit the floor.

Pretty sure they had a BBM group going or something...
eyes.gif

If there weren't any regulation in this thread, there would be tons of irrelevant responses and people would have to go through pages and pages just to find some info.

grin.gif

last year this thread was poppin, and it was less regulated. I think dude done scared people off the thread
laugh.gif
its all good though keep it movin'

last year this thread was poppin, and it was less regulated. I think dude done scared people off the thread
laugh.gif
its all good though keep it movin'

Going through pages is inevitable you gotta do it in any thread thats how you find the info.as for people not wanting to give info anymore because of lurkers and bulk buyers thats a joke..those guys (bulk buyers) are in better with the staff than alot of us outlet hunters so they get the drop before it hits NT. A few of the contributors dropped off because of the reasons you stated but they are bulk buying now. Well with that being said these comments will soon be deleted so it wont clutter up all the great info posted.

Back
Top Bottom