OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by devildoc76

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........
sick.gif
 What an ugly bunch of shoes

That's cool......But I'm on here cuz I enjoy sneakers and other peoples collections. But check this out.....My son wanted those because he wears a prosthetic leg made of all carbon fiber and titanium, so shoes that are light and easier to put on work better. So he liked em and we bought em.  I just missed out on buying my family of 5 the cement III's.   As a family we are truly sorry these pickups are not up to your standards.  But we realize others may have the same opinion, but at least they have the common courtesy to just not comment.  Maybe you should do the same. 

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by devildoc76

2010 Teams were free 'cuz the chick took the tag off and shoved in the bag and never rang em up. Saved me $70.  Footscapes are my son's, should have bought him the other 3 pairs.  Carnivores were the same price but the box was ate up.........
sick.gif
 What an ugly bunch of shoes

That's cool......But I'm on here cuz I enjoy sneakers and other peoples collections. But check this out.....My son wanted those because he wears a prosthetic leg made of all carbon fiber and titanium, so shoes that are light and easier to put on work better. So he liked em and we bought em.  I just missed out on buying my family of 5 the cement III's.   As a family we are truly sorry these pickups are not up to your standards.  But we realize others may have the same opinion, but at least they have the common courtesy to just not comment.  Maybe you should do the same. 

It's been a good day so far!  My 3's finally came in from End Clothing, and got my nds 11 lows (one of my favorite Jordans ever!).  Big shouts out to Clear-Soles for the 11's.  
f3e1641b0010b7147a5cd7dda90bcd3744e11592.jpg

It's been a good day so far!  My 3's finally came in from End Clothing, and got my nds 11 lows (one of my favorite Jordans ever!).  Big shouts out to Clear-Soles for the 11's.  
f3e1641b0010b7147a5cd7dda90bcd3744e11592.jpg

this thread is all over the place 
eyes.gif

Aaron, Shaun....very nice fam
pimp.gif

Royal foams, CG lebrons, footscapes....all dope
smokin.gif

this thread is all over the place 
eyes.gif

Aaron, Shaun....very nice fam
pimp.gif

Royal foams, CG lebrons, footscapes....all dope
smokin.gif

Sick OG XI's, I love mine. The smell of the leather>>>

I like the look of the 2011's but I don't think theres any jordan id drop that much on. People will probably eat the whole insole gimmick alive. I don't think those would be bad at all to hoop in though, they look pretty high tech. Definitely better than the retros we see now

Sick OG XI's, I love mine. The smell of the leather>>>

I like the look of the 2011's but I don't think theres any jordan id drop that much on. People will probably eat the whole insole gimmick alive. I don't think those would be bad at all to hoop in though, they look pretty high tech. Definitely better than the retros we see now

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.
I admit my camera is not the best and I'm surely not a professional photographer, but before you write 'em off, I'd suggest waiting till you got your hands on a pair. The black is actually a brushed leather. It's not a dark black that you see in some of the other pictures, but more of a faded black. The feel of the material is very nice. VERY PREMIUM.

As for the fit and feel of the shoes. They remind me somewhat of the Pippen II's as far as foot entry goes. I've only used the Zoom midsoles (Yes, I said midsoles, not insoles.) so far and I'm pretty impressed with the comfort. The shoes are extremely light weight and may be the lightest Air Jordan sig to date.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.
I admit my camera is not the best and I'm surely not a professional photographer, but before you write 'em off, I'd suggest waiting till you got your hands on a pair. The black is actually a brushed leather. It's not a dark black that you see in some of the other pictures, but more of a faded black. The feel of the material is very nice. VERY PREMIUM.

As for the fit and feel of the shoes. They remind me somewhat of the Pippen II's as far as foot entry goes. I've only used the Zoom midsoles (Yes, I said midsoles, not insoles.) so far and I'm pretty impressed with the comfort. The shoes are extremely light weight and may be the lightest Air Jordan sig to date.

Back
Top Bottom