OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Sweet Pick ups everyone! Been busy with the new job, I'll post picks of some stuff that came in when I get home.

Sweet Pick ups everyone! Been busy with the new job, I'll post picks of some stuff that came in when I get home.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.
I admit my camera is not the best and I'm surely not a professional photographer, but before you write 'em off, I'd suggest waiting till you got your hands on a pair. The black is actually a brushed leather. It's not a dark black that you see in some of the other pictures, but more of a faded black. The feel of the material is very nice. VERY PREMIUM.

As for the fit and feel of the shoes. They remind me somewhat of the Pippen II's as far as foot entry goes. I've only used the Zoom midsoles (Yes, I said midsoles, not insoles.) so far and I'm pretty impressed with the comfort. The shoes are extremely light weight and may be the lightest Air Jordan sig to date.
 I agree with ijapino!!!! The shoes are a lot better in person light and comfy..(kobe VI), they have a black/charcoal color going on,  .  I just received my 2011's today and I think they are IMO they are hot!

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MAN....

THE 2K11'S WERE A SURE COP AND I WAS DEF ON THE BANDWAGON UNTIL I SAW IJAPINO'S PICS....

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE PIC TAKING SKILLS, THE SHOES OR WHAT BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN THOSE PICS BACK THERE AT ALL.

I THOUGHT THE BLACK WAS REALLY DARK AND HAD A LITTLE SHINE TO IT BUT LOOKS FADED IN THAT PIC AND THE SHAPE LOOKS A LITTLE WEIRD NOW. I GUESS SNEAKERFILES AND MARQUEESOLE CAN MAKE ANYTHING LOOK GOOD.

WAS GONNA ORDER A PAIR OF THE 2K11 BUT I GOTTA SEE IN PERSON NOW IN ORDER TO MAKE A DECISION.
I admit my camera is not the best and I'm surely not a professional photographer, but before you write 'em off, I'd suggest waiting till you got your hands on a pair. The black is actually a brushed leather. It's not a dark black that you see in some of the other pictures, but more of a faded black. The feel of the material is very nice. VERY PREMIUM.

As for the fit and feel of the shoes. They remind me somewhat of the Pippen II's as far as foot entry goes. I've only used the Zoom midsoles (Yes, I said midsoles, not insoles.) so far and I'm pretty impressed with the comfort. The shoes are extremely light weight and may be the lightest Air Jordan sig to date.
 I agree with ijapino!!!! The shoes are a lot better in person light and comfy..(kobe VI), they have a black/charcoal color going on,  .  I just received my 2011's today and I think they are IMO they are hot!

OG XI's and foams
pimp.gif

Those CG Lebron's are hot. I think I'm convinced now.
Both Kobe VI ID's are piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those OG XI's (both) are clean as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pick-ups everyone

Those CG Lebron's are hot. I think I'm convinced now.
Both Kobe VI ID's are piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those OG XI's (both) are clean as hell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pick-ups everyone

jkballer5- those are IDs> they look EXACTLY like Dukes that are dropping in March. you have blue laces, Dukes have black.

Ucasta- nice XIs, and for the little one
pimp.gif

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

jkballer5- those are IDs> they look EXACTLY like Dukes that are dropping in March. you have blue laces, Dukes have black.

pimp.gif

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif
Yea that and the midsole accent is black on mine instead of white. Oh well kinda funny since I get them today and then pics of the Dukes surface
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif

nice pickups NT
pimp.gif
Yea that and the midsole accent is black on mine instead of white. Oh well kinda funny since I get them today and then pics of the Dukes surface
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom