OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

might as well post up in here too. another pair of '03s for me..

5353136639_64f32f3d3c_z.jpg

Hey im def feeling those VIII''s,those white and blue grew on me late but there's something fresh and unique about them,by the way welcome to the post ebozek9,i been getting into the VIII's alot the past few years myself,i def slept on the chromes,keep the collecting up though

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Hey im def feeling those VIII''s,those white and blue grew on me late but there's something fresh and unique about them,by the way welcome to the post ebozek9,i been getting into the VIII's alot the past few years myself,i def slept on the chromes,keep the collecting up though

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

I notice lately that Penny's have been on alot sneaker heads shopping list the past few weeks,loving those purple/black penny 1s up there,i been seeing penny's getting alot of love in the pick up post,make me feel like braking out my Ny penny's lol,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

I notice lately that Penny's have been on alot sneaker heads shopping list the past few weeks,loving those purple/black penny 1s up there,i been seeing penny's getting alot of love in the pick up post,make me feel like braking out my Ny penny's lol,

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Back
Top Bottom