OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Nice cement 4's up there, still dont get why everyone wants a gucci throw now
T21D: you got these tennis sneakers on lock bro! im still workin on those nadal's you posted a few weeks ago

T21D: you got these tennis sneakers on lock bro! im still workin on those nadal's you posted a few weeks ago

zyr12 nice pick on the penny 2's
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn Fred, your Nike tennis hook-ups...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Interesting that the Cage 2's have a full-herringbone outsole, which perhaps indicates that they were for clay, while the Cage 1's have the the usual GR outsole.  

Out of all the new Vapor 8 c/w's, thats my fav... didn't know it was a Euro exclusive though.  Too bad I didn't like the fit of the shoe.  

Sill looking for my Ballistec 2.3's.  
frown.gif

Damn Fred, your Nike tennis hook-ups...
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Interesting that the Cage 2's have a full-herringbone outsole, which perhaps indicates that they were for clay, while the Cage 1's have the the usual GR outsole.  

Out of all the new Vapor 8 c/w's, thats my fav... didn't know it was a Euro exclusive though.  Too bad I didn't like the fit of the shoe.  

Sill looking for my Ballistec 2.3's.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Lol most people are probably buying them cuz they are hella cheap now, I think less than $150 
laugh.gif
, otherwise, I doubt they'd be dropping big $$$ on them

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Lol most people are probably buying them cuz they are hella cheap now, I think less than $150 
laugh.gif
, otherwise, I doubt they'd be dropping big $$$ on them

Back
Top Bottom