OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

picked up these for $75
very nice
pimp.gif

15184896099542175230.jpg

A Bathing Ape - Bape Sta Crazy / Gucci Throw Blanket Black
78068525441453014072.jpg

Air Jordan IV White/Black/Cement (Finally got em! & yes they are wearable
pimp.gif
well tried em on & no cracks or problems what so ever
smokin.gif
) All size 13's if anybodies wondering.

15184896099542175230.jpg

A Bathing Ape - Bape Sta Crazy / Gucci Throw Blanket Black
78068525441453014072.jpg

Air Jordan IV White/Black/Cement (Finally got em! & yes they are wearable
pimp.gif
well tried em on & no cracks or problems what so ever
smokin.gif
) All size 13's if anybodies wondering.

Just got back in town from my business trip.   These were waiting for me!  Air Max 1 NL (got em for the low. Used but in excellent condition, came with the cement laces), Grinches for the wifey (big kid size, shout out to Niketown LV for the restock.), Jordan 9's for free from footlocker (long story...).  Now I'm just waiting for my white 3's to come from End Clothing.
e1826f616d0c9118b4e1c17c80f1a97a864ad456.jpg

Just got back in town from my business trip.   These were waiting for me!  Air Max 1 NL (got em for the low. Used but in excellent condition, came with the cement laces), Grinches for the wifey (big kid size, shout out to Niketown LV for the restock.), Jordan 9's for free from footlocker (long story...).  Now I'm just waiting for my white 3's to come from End Clothing.
e1826f616d0c9118b4e1c17c80f1a97a864ad456.jpg

free.... nice

just a general question, i dont follow bape at all

i know there not very popular anymore, are they still up there in $ or have they come down?

free.... nice

i know there not very popular anymore, are they still up there in $ or have they come down?

Originally Posted by prymone

free.... nice

I don't know about the stores, but you can get a good deal (100ish) on them on eBay just watch out for the fakes.

free.... nice

I don't know about the stores, but you can get a good deal (100ish) on them on eBay just watch out for the fakes.

free.... nice

They've come down dramatically however there are some that still go for some money. I always wanted a pair of Bapes since back in the day so had to cop another pair off Ebay. Got a great deal on em. Only paid $70 shipped
pimp.gif

free.... nice

They've come down dramatically however there are some that still go for some money. I always wanted a pair of Bapes since back in the day so had to cop another pair off Ebay. Got a great deal on em. Only paid $70 shipped
pimp.gif

thanks Cham and S_Dot!

I would like to hear the free story lol. I had the chance to pick up the 9's for $25 out of my pocket virtually today but im holding back($100 at my ftl - discount-$50 GC= about $25)..

thanks Cham and S_Dot!

I would like to hear the free story lol. I had the chance to pick up the 9's for $25 out of my pocket virtually today but im holding back($100 at my ftl - discount-$50 GC= about $25)..

Back
Top Bottom