OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

just arrived today...
5371496658_4c8ae18ab7_z.jpg

He paints anything. Ima get some small squares and have him paint a shoe on each square..if interested in any paintings I can try to put u on

He paints anything. Ima get some small squares and have him paint a shoe on each square..if interested in any paintings I can try to put u on

@Mayhem: Can I have those please? haha, j/p- but dang, that c/w is a good look X 10-awesome pickup
Nikekid: your boy did a good job on that, looks cool

@Mayhem: Can I have those please? haha, j/p- but dang, that c/w is a good look X 10-awesome pickup
Nikekid: your boy did a good job on that, looks cool

DonVerbal: Dope watch as well as the other pickups. Can you please PM me the details on the G-shock if you don't mind, I'm looking to do one in black diamonds myself.

DonVerbal: Dope watch as well as the other pickups. Can you please PM me the details on the G-shock if you don't mind, I'm looking to do one in black diamonds myself.

Like everyone else lately, got 1 of 2 pairs early but might sell this pair to my co-worker because its not exactly my size, my actual size got sold so I'm waiting on my other spot to call me to pick up my 10.5 tomorrow or Friday. Then pick up my 2nd pair on Saturday morning. Why must I have such a big damn foot
laugh.gif

Anyways, these are sick
pimp.gif

Like everyone else lately, got 1 of 2 pairs early but might sell this pair to my co-worker because its not exactly my size, my actual size got sold so I'm waiting on my other spot to call me to pick up my 10.5 tomorrow or Friday. Then pick up my 2nd pair on Saturday morning. Why must I have such a big damn foot
laugh.gif

Anyways, these are sick
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom