OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

reprocess-4.jpg

2011 Bianchi Super Pista (yeah...some fruity fixie crap)

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Raaaawwwkkk...
Angry birds FTW
pimp.gif
where'd you pick that up?
to bad the red angry bird is the weakest
i hate that @#$%^+ game....i had to delete that $#!t once i completed all the levels and the bonus levels(addicted ftl)

nonetheless....wouldn't mind one of those birds. Red and Black birds look the coolest
smokin.gif

Shabby -
laugh.gif

Raaaawwwkkk...
Angry birds FTW
pimp.gif
i hate that @#$%^+ game....i had to delete that $#!t once i completed all the levels and the bonus levels(addicted ftl)

nonetheless....wouldn't mind one of those birds. Red and Black birds look the coolest
smokin.gif

Shabby -
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Raaaawwwkkk...
Angry birds FTW
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Shabby -
laugh.gif
Lol... weakest bird... no doubt.
laugh.gif

My fav is the black bomb bird, which they also had, but I decided to go with the original.  3 sizes... S, M, L.  Green pigs only came in L.
I got the bird at a street market... so chances are, they're not "official Rovio", but I don't mind.  The little guy looks legit and cost only $6.  I ain't paying double-that for an official one.  

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Raaaawwwkkk...
Angry birds FTW
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Shabby -
laugh.gif
Lol... weakest bird... no doubt.
laugh.gif

My fav is the black bomb bird, which they also had, but I decided to go with the original.  3 sizes... S, M, L.  Green pigs only came in L.
I got the bird at a street market... so chances are, they're not "official Rovio", but I don't mind.  The little guy looks legit and cost only $6.  I ain't paying double-that for an official one.  

Mr Fongstarr -
pimp.gif
What size is that frame? Looks like a 48-49 cm. BTW- is Bianchi still making frames in Italy or farming them out to the R.O.C. I haven't built a bike up in a minute.

P- that angry bird is
mad.gif
. You've been keeping up w/the AO

ChamWillJam23 - what's up homie? nice to see you're getting stuff for fam.

Mahem- @least try to in get 20 min of cardio today
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom