OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Mr Fongstarr -
pimp.gif
What size is that frame? Looks like a 48-49 cm. BTW- is Bianchi still making frames in Italy or farming them out to the R.O.C. I haven't built a bike up in a minute.

P- that angry bird is
mad.gif
. You've been keeping up w/the AO

ChamWillJam23 - what's up homie? nice to see you're getting stuff for fam.

Mahem- @least try to in get 20 min of cardio today
wink.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Not much bro! Your Spurs are straight killin it, I just hope we can get Caron back healthy come playoff time so we can keep that Dallas/SA rivalry goin strong (2 best teams in the league this year until we got hit with injuries).
... and ya, my little bro loved the 7.0 v2 free's that I got earlier this month, and he loves boxing(especially pac man), so I had to. Plus, I got enough as it is, my personal pickups are on hold til I sell a few things (barring any unforseen deals ofcourse
wink.gif
). Hope all is well dude!

Originally Posted by T21D

Not much bro! Your Spurs are straight killin it, I just hope we can get Caron back healthy come playoff time so we can keep that Dallas/SA rivalry goin strong (2 best teams in the league this year until we got hit with injuries).
... and ya, my little bro loved the 7.0 v2 free's that I got earlier this month, and he loves boxing(especially pac man), so I had to. Plus, I got enough as it is, my personal pickups are on hold til I sell a few things (barring any unforseen deals ofcourse
wink.gif
). Hope all is well dude!

I just copped the South Beaches for retail+shipping by randomly calling Nike last week and miraculously finding a pair in the system.  Got the Christmas Brons for 185.  
2rh30ub.jpg

I just copped the South Beaches for retail+shipping by randomly calling Nike last week and miraculously finding a pair in the system.  Got the Christmas Brons for 185.  
2rh30ub.jpg

Just came in the mail.  H.O.A. 97's from ebay (Used, but still looks great).  $49 with shipping!!! 
c6c36e74180201431d46ba6b10cc7e9ba6a406a3.jpg

Just came in the mail.  H.O.A. 97's from ebay (Used, but still looks great).  $49 with shipping!!! 
c6c36e74180201431d46ba6b10cc7e9ba6a406a3.jpg

@PatentBoy...unless those preheats are GS...I'm calling BS...I've never been one to call someone out but you might have to post the receipt if they are mens size...

@PatentBoy...unless those preheats are GS...I'm calling BS...I've never been one to call someone out but you might have to post the receipt if they are mens size...

Back
Top Bottom