OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

@PatentBoy...unless those preheats are GS...I'm calling BS...I've never been one to call someone out but you might have to post the receipt if they are mens size...
no bs. jordan304 did the same thing on 01/11/11. sold me a 9.5 for $280 and had me wait while they were delivered from nike. gave me the order number and email so i could confirm it on nike.com.
chump decided to play games and not sell me the shoes after keeping my money for 4 days tho. kids i tell u

@PatentBoy...unless those preheats are GS...I'm calling BS...I've never been one to call someone out but you might have to post the receipt if they are mens size...
no bs. jordan304 did the same thing on 01/11/11. sold me a 9.5 for $280 and had me wait while they were delivered from nike. gave me the order number and email so i could confirm it on nike.com.
chump decided to play games and not sell me the shoes after keeping my money for 4 days tho. kids i tell u

couldn't pass on these for $69.99
pimp.gif

92536f85330ba86874b7c98758c2df0571eaef67.pjpg

wow ^^ same guy scammed me too. been waiting for my other pair. will file a claim asap.

To the doubters on my pickup,
o0qs87.jpg

o7lnoy.jpg

wow ^^ same guy scammed me too. been waiting for my other pair. will file a claim asap.

To the doubters on my pickup,
o0qs87.jpg

o7lnoy.jpg

great pickups people. i swear i cant keep up with this thread. mayhemz... we still aint friends. charm... glad to see ur back.

for me, bargain shopping yet again.

used carolina pros for 69 shipped
used 01 bred 11s for 81 shipped
2 more pairs of 2010 pearl foams for $71 each
nike bakin boots (worn a few times before i took this pic) for $140 (ouch)
nike sb brons for $290 (thanks for the semi rape price babyj 
laugh.gif
)
zinc flightposite 2s were $45 - thanks hare
cool grey 11s for retail from crookedtoungues to replace a pair i flipped - thanks joe for the heads up

great pickups people. i swear i cant keep up with this thread. mayhemz... we still aint friends. charm... glad to see ur back.

laugh.gif
)
zinc flightposite 2s were $45 - thanks hare
cool grey 11s for retail from crookedtoungues to replace a pair i flipped - thanks joe for the heads up

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
)
zinc flightposite 2s were $45 - thanks [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]hare[/color]

All your pickups are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and NP.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
)
zinc flightposite 2s were $45 - thanks [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]hare[/color]

All your pickups are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and NP.
happy.gif

@Patent...wow my apologies my dude...not sure if that is your size but consider what the bay looks like right now...that might be the steal of the year!!!!!!
I know the homie BigJ called NikeFind right after your post....lol

@Patent...wow my apologies my dude...not sure if that is your size but consider what the bay looks like right now...that might be the steal of the year!!!!!!

yeah thanks man.  they're my size!
happy.gif
  I copped a size 9 originally since the 9.5s sold out in an eye blink and was unable to find my size for a reasonable price until now.  Karma pays off I guess. 

yeah thanks man.  they're my size!
happy.gif
  I copped a size 9 originally since the 9.5s sold out in an eye blink and was unable to find my size for a reasonable price until now.  Karma pays off I guess. 

Back
Top Bottom