OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

i did get them from ebay... and you wanna know something funny? when i wore them i put them on and didn't find them as comfortable as i thought a full air max sole should be. something about them just wasn't right. they feel like clogs on my feet. i'm not sure if it's cause they need to be broken in... or what. but now your making me think they're fake which would really suck cause i really like this CW....

i did get them from ebay... and you wanna know something funny? when i wore them i put them on and didn't find them as comfortable as i thought a full air max sole should be. something about them just wasn't right. they feel like clogs on my feet. i'm not sure if it's cause they need to be broken in... or what. but now your making me think they're fake which would really suck cause i really like this CW....

Damn, always sucks to see people getting scammed. Try to get your refund man. Yea I'm a little familiar with 09s.. there were only about 2/3 black/red colorways and they weren't leather.

The rest of your pickups are on point!!

Shaun you right box did stand out.

Damn, always sucks to see people getting scammed. Try to get your refund man. Yea I'm a little familiar with 09s.. there were only about 2/3 black/red colorways and they weren't leather.

The rest of your pickups are on point!!

Shaun you right box did stand out.

Nice pickup on all the lebron 8s and nice pickup on the purple pigeons. Dont see that many SB pickups here.

Nice pickup on all the lebron 8s and nice pickup on the purple pigeons. Dont see that many SB pickups here.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Shaun I need to try them on then man

Sold my Xmas joints and scooped a pair I will get more wears out of... love these V2s and for some reason or another these remind me of Hares, could be all in my head.. Wore em today and didnt wanna take em off.
nice pick up Kal!! you are right they do remind me of the hares...never saw it that way but i do like that cw a lot!! niice

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Shaun I need to try them on then man

Sold my Xmas joints and scooped a pair I will get more wears out of... love these V2s and for some reason or another these remind me of Hares, could be all in my head.. Wore em today and didnt wanna take em off.
nice pick up Kal!! you are right they do remind me of the hares...never saw it that way but i do like that cw a lot!! niice

pickups from HK..
2naju53.jpg

had a feeling when i put them on they could be fake... didn't fit right. atleast i got a pretty good price on them. just sucks cause i liked the CW

woke up with these two boxes on my steps
smile.gif

i LOVE these manny shorts. ive got 3 pairs now waiting for spring

Back
Top Bottom