OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 PICK UP POST VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

had a feeling when i put them on they could be fake... didn't fit right. atleast i got a pretty good price on them. just sucks cause i liked the CW

woke up with these two boxes on my steps
smile.gif

i LOVE these manny shorts. ive got 3 pairs now waiting for spring

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by evahflowin

RL_, i felt the same way about the Bron's, there's just something Jordan-eque about that mix of grey red and black.

Glad to know I'm not alone on that, lol

Optimus- Dope... very clean pair of SBs, had a pair and parted ways

Slacker... Dope pickups, the pair in the middle.. what are those called?

Marty McLea- out of curiousity, where did you get those AM2009 from, something just looks off.. never saw that colorway, I notice the lace change but still... (I could be wrong) If it was ebay by chance, there are a $%%+ load of fake 09s on there, be careful.

damn didnt even know they faked the am09s. been think about coping a pair they look so comfortable

RL_, i felt the same way about the Bron's, there's just something Jordan-eque about that mix of grey red and black.

Marty McLea- out of curiousity, where did you get those AM2009 from, something just looks off.. never saw that colorway, I notice the lace change but still... (I could be wrong) If it was ebay by chance, there are a $%%+ load of fake 09s on there, be careful.

damn didnt even know they faked the am09s. been think about coping a pair they look so comfortable

Originally Posted by jordan11s

they fake evreything.....

Originally Posted by jordan11s

they fake evreything.....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice pick up Kal!! you are right they do remind me of the hares...never saw it that way but i do like that cw a lot!! niice

Thanks dude!!!

Those black/royal 1s up there.... shame I don't have a pair

Whoa Newquicks... hhahah 09s with no swoosh @ all, ridiculous!!!!'

Dope stuff NT!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice pick up Kal!! you are right they do remind me of the hares...never saw it that way but i do like that cw a lot!! niice

Thanks dude!!!

Those black/royal 1s up there.... shame I don't have a pair

Whoa Newquicks... hhahah 09s with no swoosh @ all, ridiculous!!!!'

Dope stuff NT!!!

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

just passed my road test the guy was a hard $*@ on me but i still passed [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]got my license[/color] im the happyiest person on earth right now
laugh.gif

Nice Pick Up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makin me feel ancient. I've had my license since when  the original 3s dropped.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

just passed my road test the guy was a hard $*@ on me but i still passed [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]got my license[/color] im the happyiest person on earth right now
laugh.gif

Nice Pick Up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Makin me feel ancient. I've had my license since when  the original 3s dropped.
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom