OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

amsterdaaaaaammmnnnnnn 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks guys!...can someone link me to the official Yeezy thread, I've searched but CANNOT find it for the life of me!

PS - Cris I hate you!...too bad you have a little girl, if she was a boy she would have inherited one hell of a collection of AM's

Thanks guys!...can someone link me to the official Yeezy thread, I've searched but CANNOT find it for the life of me!

PS - Cris I hate you!...too bad you have a little girl, if she was a boy she would have inherited one hell of a collection of AM's

Wow...lol!...she's adorable bro...I only see myself with a baby girl...I go crazy when I'm around my niece...

You guys ever thought about your collection as a heirloom?...

Wow...lol!...she's adorable bro...I only see myself with a baby girl...I go crazy when I'm around my niece...

You guys ever thought about your collection as a heirloom?...

^ Word....she's 2 in that pic, she's 3 and a half now, I also have a 1 yr. old girl......gotta love it!!!!!! I never thought of my collection as a Heirloom, but cool though, I also see it as potential College Tuition money for my girls if needed to sell.

Cris.

^ Word....she's 2 in that pic, she's 3 and a half now, I also have a 1 yr. old girl......gotta love it!!!!!! I never thought of my collection as a Heirloom, but cool though, I also see it as potential College Tuition money for my girls if needed to sell.

Cris.

Btw thank you all for the feedback on the Yeezys!...love those damn shoes!....although I must admit I hate the awkward attention I get sometimes when I'm out in public and some dude says "yoooo are those the "kanyyeezzys"!!!?"
:-/

Btw thank you all for the feedback on the Yeezys!...love those damn shoes!....although I must admit I hate the awkward attention I get sometimes when I'm out in public and some dude says "yoooo are those the "kanyyeezzys"!!!?"
:-/

Yeah good thinking cris, I'm the youngest person at all three of my jobs and probably the only one with no kids, one thing I learn is to brace myself for college tuition, I'm saving up before I even make the baby...I have a coworker who works 3 full time's, 1 part time and 2 perdiems...to put her son through 5 years at Texas U, and her daughter through The pharmacy program, both debt free, she writes out 30k checks every 6 months!...nuts!

Anywho sorry to derail the thread...God bless you and your fan bro, ad don't forget about those safaris!...I'm still searching..

Yeah good thinking cris, I'm the youngest person at all three of my jobs and probably the only one with no kids, one thing I learn is to brace myself for college tuition, I'm saving up before I even make the baby...I have a coworker who works 3 full time's, 1 part time and 2 perdiems...to put her son through 5 years at Texas U, and her daughter through The pharmacy program, both debt free, she writes out 30k checks every 6 months!...nuts!

Anywho sorry to derail the thread...God bless you and your fan bro, ad don't forget about those safaris!...I'm still searching..

^ Damn, that's crazy, but hey, it'll pay off at the end when it's time for her children to take care of her.

And, I still got my eye out for those Saf's for yo still.

Cris.

^ Damn, that's crazy, but hey, it'll pay off at the end when it's time for her children to take care of her.

And, I still got my eye out for those Saf's for yo still.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom