OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Cris1 seems like just yesterday when your daughter was born, I still remember when you posted the new born pics on here.
dreads2you- The black laces are a nice balance.
Thanks fellas, I had to break out the Lebrons before the snow made its way back. Might break out some VIII's next week.
Adidas Gazzelle Vintage Mid DB
dddjjt.jpg

via regularolty

Cris1 seems like just yesterday when your daughter was born, I still remember when you posted the new born pics on here.
dreads2you- The black laces are a nice balance.
Thanks fellas, I had to break out the Lebrons before the snow made its way back. Might break out some VIII's next week.
Adidas Gazzelle Vintage Mid DB
dddjjt.jpg

via regularolty

^ Yeah man, goes by real fast.......dope Adi's btw.

Not today, but the other day, she was Happy to have new Shoes, Free 5.0's:

PaulFrank.CutieSweats.Free's.

Bri.

^ Yeah man, goes by real fast.......dope Adi's btw.

Not today, but the other day, she was Happy to have new Shoes, Free 5.0's:

PaulFrank.CutieSweats.Free's.

Bri.

Lol!...I remember when you posted her on the other site on that thread I made for parents...lol, I don't think she was even a year old...damn bro...I just got married and can't wait to be a parent :-(

Lol!...I remember when you posted her on the other site on that thread I made for parents...lol, I don't think she was even a year old...damn bro...I just got married and can't wait to be a parent :-(

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a coworker who works 3 full time's, 1 part time and 2 perdiems...to put her son through 5 years at Texas U, and her daughter through The pharmacy program, both debt free, she writes out 30k checks every 6 months!...nuts!
wow that's a hardworking woman
pimp.gif

Cris - u already know fam
smokin.gif

for today...
5333041015_89449458c7_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I have a coworker who works 3 full time's, 1 part time and 2 perdiems...to put her son through 5 years at Texas U, and her daughter through The pharmacy program, both debt free, she writes out 30k checks every 6 months!...nuts!
wow that's a hardworking woman
pimp.gif

Cris - u already know fam
smokin.gif

for today...
5333041015_89449458c7_z.jpg

Hardworking is an understatement....homegirls spends no more that 20 hours total at home in a month....she's been doing for 10+ years.

Hardworking is an understatement....homegirls spends no more that 20 hours total at home in a month....she's been doing for 10+ years.

Cris- beautiful lil girl man. I can't believe that through NT we have "seen them grow up" crazy how time flies.

Ksteezy- I bought a pair finally, can't wait to get them in. If you get that official YEEZY thread link PM it to me as well.

Cris- beautiful lil girl man. I can't believe that through NT we have "seen them grow up" crazy how time flies.

Ksteezy- I bought a pair finally, can't wait to get them in. If you get that official YEEZY thread link PM it to me as well.

Kicks are pricey but IMO worth it, not only are they beautiful but you'll see how comfortable they are once you wear them...I'm still waiting for someone to link me...I can't find it and I refuse to believe NT doesn't her an official thread for them...

Kicks are pricey but IMO worth it, not only are they beautiful but you'll see how comfortable they are once you wear them...I'm still waiting for someone to link me...I can't find it and I refuse to believe NT doesn't her an official thread for them...

I just went through it bro. 2 or 3 pics and a bunch of arguing and bickering. Not worth it. More gifs than real pics

just go to the main page and type; yeezy official thread

I just went through it bro. 2 or 3 pics and a bunch of arguing and bickering. Not worth it. More gifs than real pics

just go to the main page and type; yeezy official thread

Back
Top Bottom