OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

Hung out in SF earlier today with the family.

2uxy1iu.jpg

nice flint 13s, royal foams, grinches and carmines, bred ivs, am1 qs's and kobe iv
To visit the dentist today... sucks when the BEST option is a root canal.
REVIEW HERE

nice flint 13s, royal foams, grinches and carmines, bred ivs, am1 qs's and kobe iv
To visit the dentist today... sucks when the BEST option is a root canal.
REVIEW HERE

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

YoungSk8 using his right arm WAY too much.
eek.gif
 Great execution! 
laugh.gif

Never wear them ~ I just tried on those Lunar Woods last week... love em... couldn't quite pull the trigger though.  Somehow I think I might regret it down the road 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

YoungSk8 using his right arm WAY too much.
eek.gif
 Great execution! 
laugh.gif

Never wear them ~ I just tried on those Lunar Woods last week... love em... couldn't quite pull the trigger though.  Somehow I think I might regret it down the road 
ohwell.gif

Thanks.

Vietstar- wore em all across the Vegas strip... They seriously are probably the most comfortable Kobes to date. The others are performance beasts... But this one is just comfortable. I'ma ball in em today for the first time tho. So we'll see.

SinnerP- you will regret it. They're 59$ at NikeTowns now. Classic Grey/blk/volt colorway. Can't go wrong.

Thanks.

Vietstar- wore em all across the Vegas strip... They seriously are probably the most comfortable Kobes to date. The others are performance beasts... But this one is just comfortable. I'ma ball in em today for the first time tho. So we'll see.

SinnerP- you will regret it. They're 59$ at NikeTowns now. Classic Grey/blk/volt colorway. Can't go wrong.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn, that a bloody steal.  Too bad I don't live in the States.  Still full-retail here.  

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn, that a bloody steal.  Too bad I don't live in the States.  Still full-retail here.  

Back
Top Bottom