OFFICIAL JANUARY 2011 WDYWT VOL. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION....NO PIC QUOTING.

yeah, i know nothing about that. i'm really hoping that MLK mural was already painted over so he just went over all of it. i'll be having a word with him tho.

no harm no foul, tooth. you've always been cool to me. i'm glad you brought that to my attention. can you pm me a link to that "reddit" thread you speak of tho?

and as far as posting a pick up with my fits, i've seen plenty others do the same, but i'll stop if it bothers people that much.

Been having decent weather lately.

dy14qx.jpg

steezy, liking the fits quite a bit....but you're killing me with the Adidas sweatpants and Nike shoes. Pet peeve since childhood. You gotta keep it all in the familiy! Haha.

steezy, liking the fits quite a bit....but you're killing me with the Adidas sweatpants and Nike shoes. Pet peeve since childhood. You gotta keep it all in the familiy! Haha.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Thanks bro...I needed some easy throw on pants to head to the gym in the winter and Macy's had them for like 20$!...couldn't pass on it...lol

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Thanks bro...I needed some easy throw on pants to head to the gym in the winter and Macy's had them for like 20$!...couldn't pass on it...lol

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Nice fit ksteezy its funny how no matter what site you post on people still hate on the way you tie you kicks lol

roll.gif

::'ye shrug::
Thank you guys
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKMAN DEFENDER 3

Nice fit ksteezy its funny how no matter what site you post on people still hate on the way you tie you kicks lol

roll.gif

::'ye shrug::
Thank you guys
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom