Official Jay-Z/N.E.R.D/Wale/J. Cole Fall Tour Thread

U Don't Know...man omg....that got me hyped too. I swear, if i was closer to the stage, i would've done a Lil Mama on stage!

for bay area nters, who's going to his performance next year at San Jose? I don't think i can go because it's a wednesday, but f it i'm asenior lol

EDIT: I was watching one of my videos, and Wale did do a shoutout to niketalk.

^^
WORD!
i remember when he did You Dont Know....

when he brought out Bleek,
i knew he was going to that song....
pimp.gif

*check my profile, and turn up your speakers*
laugh.gif

EDIT:
JFMartiMcDandruff
you have to upload that video, of Wale shouting out NT....
pimp.gif

i dont think he gave a shout out to NT in Toronto....

When Wale was by my area on the floor. I said Niketalk Chillin' and he shotted it out. I'll upload pics later.

Oh and Jay KILLED it. God damn.

Yooo desperately looking for 2 floor tickets for tonight's show. Anybody possibly have any for sale? Shoot me a PM and we can work something out. HellI'll throw in a Ps3 on the deal, no lie.
Thanks NT.

Anybody at the Fresno show catch that drunk girl after the concert passed out sitting on top of a trash can with her head down and her legs open? People werejust passing by and taking pictures.

show was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
of course.

thought he was done with "encore"..NOPE

did a couple throwbacks and $$%+%! went NUTS
eek.gif

didnt even catch Wale or J cole *shrugs*

MIGHT also attend the show in March in San jose
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

http://www.youtube.com/v/cPIQekuQLjI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cPIQekuQLjI&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/cPIQekuQLjI&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/cPIQekuQLjI&hl=en&fs=1&

Near the end. Excuse the bad camera work

and NT froze on me, so i might have done a double post

You really don't want to see my "You Don't Know" video...that was badd lol...why even bother watching
Someone else got footage of the walk through wale did through the crowd??!
I was tooo hyped when he came rite into my section to take pictures.
"Niketalk Chillin!" haha

Hova held it down tho! (again)
Different kind of show from the one that rolled through Oakland with MJB.
Most def gonna catch him in SJ in March.

P.S.
good luck to all yall LA heads tryin to catch J Cole, since his performance is ridiculously early.
i was in the buildin at 745 and still missed him.
smh

I wonder what Jay Z is going to switch up for next year....I wanna get floor seats next time, as yall saw, my seats weren't the best.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Anybody at the Fresno show catch that drunk girl after the concert passed out sitting on top of a trash can with her head down and her legs open? People were just passing by and taking pictures.
laugh.gif
. Pics?

12636_168123852798_546102798_3016494_2323942_n.jpg

Niketalk Chillin' Fresno Chillin'!!

it's goin down in austin on tuesday. what other NT'ers gonna be in the house?

i'm disappointed that pharrell didnt come out for any part of jay's set when he did for other tour spots.

Just got back from the ucla show... J cole only did three songs dollar and a dream, lights please, and grown simba but he killed it... Wale was coo nerd wassick Lupe came out did everyone nose remix.... Jay was amazing! Brought out Rihanna to do run this town and then she perform I guess her new track? Anywaysshow was amazing crowd was into even Jordan farmar found a way to make it on time after the laker game. Can't wait for The staples center show next year!

LA show was sick.. jcole did 3 songs, wale did 4, nerd did like 5-6 +Lupe on 'Everyone Nose!' jay did a gang of songs! from 'can i get a' to'big pimpin' to 'on to the next one'.. and ended w/ forever young, sick concert! rihanna performed 'run this town' with jay and jordanfarmar was int he crowd, "didn't you have a game tonight?"

yo ucla show was good (fucla fyi)....

la be laggin and pauley was like a quarter full for j.cole.... dude was talkin like this was practice.....

wale got the crowd goin on pretty girls and chillin. ran through the stadium (gave him some dap when he came through)

nerd killed it. gave the damn security people *@## because they were restrictin us. once they let that slide, we were standing on the seats on the floor goinwild. lupe came through with that high life remix at the end....

jamie foxx decided to make the crowd go crazy again between nerd and jay with his groupie chick.

jay killed it, rihanna came through with run this town and did her go hard track as well. apparently, ucla is dumb as all hell and dont know that when jayleaves the stage you gotta get him back by screamin HOVA but he said %##* it and came through...
edit: oh yeah, and rhea is pretty damn nice to look at....

Back
Top Bottom