+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

You know whats more important than throwing money at a strip club?.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Now all we need is a refreshing nas album
With him spittin and dropping gems over crazy soulful beats
PLEASE DEAR LORD[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
nas is all about staying in the moment

be prepared for a nas album with him spitting over metro boomin beats
And here I thought you only had bad basketball opinions

Now all we need is a refreshing nas album

With him spittin and dropping gems over crazy soulful beats

PLEASE DEAR LORD[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

When has Nas followed trends on his album? :lol:

Life Is Good, Untitled, Hip Hop Is Dead sounded nothing like what was hot at that moment.

Yea he definitely hasn't done that on his own albums, just features. Quick to Back Down, Grand Finale, and that ****** song with Travis Scott re the only ones I can think of really

The shots at DeHaven

giphy.gif

I noticed that a few months ago

Some people interpret his lyrics literally. He was calling out DeHaven for doing videos like Vlad talking about Jay, not snitching to the cops. However people have been calling him a rat, because Jay-Z said it. So dudes resorted to defending himself on instagram

For all of you from New York and are in to this type of stuff. The page is dope as hell.

https://www.instagram.com/tellemblancosentya

DeHaven aka Headache is all up under the Jay-Z pics going back and forth. Ain't cool IMO. Leave that for these new dudes. It looks worse than the Vlad videos.

IMO he's jealous of Emory. But says Jay is jealous of him. Jay probably did for Emory, because Emory wouldn't have reacted this way running to cameras and online to talk about him. He doesn't get that. That's also loyalty. I have people I don't mess with anymore, and I have no animosity towards them. I've just moved on. Meanwhile he feels he's owed something. I think he expected to come out with millions and a rolls. Do you think Jay would do that while you were hot and the feds were looking at you? Like Nore says, he should have relaxed. Bleek says Jay knows what's going on a lot more than people think he would.

Shawn was on that gospel ****
I was on the total ******' opposite
****, stuff a million dollars in the sock drawer
That's a war chest in case you need your chest knocked off
Y'all be talkin' crazy under them IG pictures
So when you get to Hell you tell 'em blanco sent you
I can't take no threats, I got a set of twins
Those were just the words you'll never hear again
For the final time you don't believe these fools
I've never seen a worker rock so many jewels
I've never seen the runner with so many cars
Y'all couldn't stop me, you're not as tough as you say you are
My advice is just don't be too nice to ******
Just set the price so ******'ll live your live, my *****
Once upon a time in the projects
Shawn was in flight mode, I bought a Pyrex
I was in fight mode and now it's "**** me, mijo"
I was movin' them kilos, help you move your peoples
Sometimes you need your ego, gotta remind these fools
Who they effin' with, and we got FN's too
Before we had A&R's, we had AR's too
We the only ones really movin' like y'all say y'all do
We still movin' like y'all ****** say y'all did
Emory passed you ****** and he did a bid
Ty Ty jumped over ****** and he's like 5'6"
Got the heart of a giant, don't you ever forget
Don't you never forget, J**** got this **** poppin'
I pulled out the pot when we was outta options

Last edited:
The fact he kissed a grown man in the mouth like a baby bird still blows my mind like how can that be forgotten lol

The fact he kissed a grown man in the mouth like a baby bird still blows my mind like how can that be forgotten lol

It can't be. My dad would've punched me in the chest if I tried to whisper in his ear. Might've shot me me trying to kiss him.

It can't be. My dad would've punched me in the chest if I tried to whisper in his ear. Might've shot me me trying to kiss him.
That's ****** up. I love my son unconditionally and the day that he's ashamed to kiss me whether is my face or lips, it's going to kill me.

I don't see nothing wrong with a son or daughter kissing their loving parents on the lips. Is a peck ...

Probably one of 4 ppl in the game that could do that

(Nas, Em, Weezy)
Who is Weezy? 

I really don't see this happening.

This 444 album is great. I think it's his best work since The Blueprint. I love the content and lyrics. The beats are forgettable at times, wish he worked with other producers and his flow is ehhh but I rather hear this flow than the same two flows everyone else is using. I had a lot of doubts about this album, especially after his last two but I was wrong. This one is great. 

Last edited:
Weezy top 5 rapper ever. But let's focus on this great Jay album

Back
Top Bottom