+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

That's ****** up. I love my son unconditionally and the day that he's ashamed to kiss me whether is my face or lips, it's going to kill me.

I don't see nothing wrong with a son or daughter kissing their loving parents on the lips. Is a peck ...

You don't know the time or neighborhood my father grew up in. He's one of 11 kids and his brothers would call each other the slur for homosexuals if they said I love you in front of each other. True story. He tells me he loves me, but kissing? Nah. I'm not mad at him.

Where's @Ballerific703 at? The streets need his opinion on the album
These are my thoughts below. My name got banned for a week because of a rat.

This 444 album is great. I think it's his best work since The Blueprint. I love the content and lyrics. The beats are forgettable at times, wish he worked with other producers and his flow is ehhh but I rather hear this flow than the same two flows everyone else is using. I had a lot of doubts about this album, especially after his last two but I was wrong. This one is great. 
Weezy top 5 rapper ever. But let's focus on this great Jay album
I love when people say this dumb ****. 

You telling me he's better and more talented than

Pac

Nas

Em

Pun

Jay

Face

BIG

Rakim

GFK

Cube

Killer Mike
Lupe Fiasco

And that's just off top. If he's in your top 5 preference, that's cool but he's nowhere near the level of talent as those. He wouldn't even make my top 20 off talent or impact. 

Last edited:
Jay really been rapping since before a lot of these n_ in the game was even born. Rap Gordy Howe/George Blanda :smokin album is a classic

His rap ability is on par with everyone you just named and his impact is greater than most of the people you just named

Where's [@=https://niketalk.com/members/37340"Niketalk1982" url="/t/540079/official-jay-z-thread/5490#post_28387159"]

This 444 album is great. I think it's his best work since The Blueprint. I love the content and lyrics. The beats are forgettable at times, wish he worked with other producers and his flow is ehhh but I rather hear this flow than the same two flows everyone else is using. I had a lot of doubts about this album, especially after his last two but I was wrong. This one is great. 

Weezy top 5 rapper ever. But let's focus on this great Jay album

I love when people say this dumb ****. 

You telling me he's better and more talented than

Pac
Nas
Em
Pun
Jay
Face
BIG
Rakim
GFK
Cube
Killer Mike

Lupe Fiasco

And that's just off top. If he's in your top 5 preference, that's cool but he's nowhere near the level of talent as those. He wouldn't even make my top 20 off talent or impact. 
Em is trash replace him with KRS

His rap ability is on par with everyone you just named and his impact is greater than most of the people you just named

Lies. The only trends Lil Wayne set were incoherent syrup raps, mumbling through interviews, dressing like a clown, kissing grown *** dudes on the lips and well that's about it. Impact as far as what? Dude had the torch and dropped it. I remember after Katrina his goofy *** said he wasn't from New Orleans because he was afraid to get political. Kanye had more nuts at that time. To top it all off, he was rooting for the wrong team when the Saints won the Super Bowl.

http://theboombox.com/say-what-master-p-scolds-lil-wayne-for-not-being-a-loyal-sai/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nola.com/articles/4137587/lil_wayne_says_hes_cheering_fo.amp

Last edited:
Lies. The only trends Lil Wayne set were incoherent syrup raps, mumbling through interviews, dressing like a clown, kissing grown *** dudes on the lips and well that's about it. Impact as far as what? Dude had the torch and dropped it. I remember after Katrina his goofy *** said he wasn't from New Orleans because he was afraid to get political. Kanye had more nuts at that time. To top it all off, he was rooting for the wrong team when the Saints won the Super Bowl.

http://theboombox.com/say-what-master-p-scolds-lil-wayne-for-not-being-a-loyal-sai/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nola.com/articles/4137587/lil_wayne_says_hes_cheering_fo.amp

You literally just described his impact tho :lol:

He is definitely the father of all these dudes whether you like the state of rap or not

Some fathers are terrible
manny.png

I hope y'all IG timelines are better than mine. This album bringing back all the illuminati talk. I love how as a people we have awaken in certain aspects, but there's still too many dummies and fake woke people out there.

You literally just described his impact tho
laugh.gif

He is definitely the father of all these dudes whether you like the state of rap or not
I agree with both of these posts. You prove why he wouldn't be top 20. He's the father and responsible for everything wrong with rap today. He's the first one to be called a legend and to be average at best. He opened the doors for bums and mumble rapping clowns in the game. 

To my man said Em trash, nah. I don't care if you find him doofy, corny or whatever but the talent is there. He can still rap circles around must when he wants to. 

You can say Lil Wayne was a pioneer at what he did....but he's not a top 10 rapper. Top 40 maybe?

You can say Lil Wayne was a pioneer at what he did....but he's not a top 10 rapper. Top 40 maybe?

40 sure. He's definitely talented. During the sqad up run up to the Carter was my favorite era of his. But he dumbed down his **** further even when it wasn't all that complex to begin with.

I'll say the same thing here I said in the unpopular opinions thread. Wayne is a top 5 member of Young Money. Outside of that...

The dudes that was like 12-15 when Carter 3 dropped tend to overrate him. Those are the only people that call him top 5 ever or act like he's a goat. He was real good at one point and made a big impact but he ain't no top 5 rapper ever. He ain't even top 5 ever from the south.

Last edited:
Because he was never a great rapper imo :lol:
Carter II was his best work
Carter III was overrated

Wayne was the biggest star in music for a solid 2 years, why are y'all fronting? Wayne sold a million his first week without Samsung....

I don't think anyones denying how big he was, 50 did 1.1 his first week too and was also the biggest star for like 3 years straight, no one will call him top 5 either

Last edited:
McDonalds sells a billion burgers a day. They aren't the best at anything other than marketing and availability. Sales don't equal quality.

Last edited:
Lamar...em...nas...they all just get creative.

Jay is talning about actual things.

Wat album since 2007 is better than this.

Ill wait

Back
Top Bottom