like are y'all from 8 mile or something
dude has wack *** beats
wack *** lyrics
his flow is all over the place
his albums do not stand the test of time
theres a few songs that are cool here and there
but to put him in the top 5???
dude is trash

Lyricism wise I think there's only 3 rappers in history better than him. Em's wordplay is always layered.

1. Nas
2. Black Thought
3. BIG
4. Jay-Z
5. K.Dot

I generally respect everyone's top 5 because it will always differ due to preference, age, and region. But for some reason I always get angry seeing 3k and black thought in a top 5. Those dudes, along with pusha T are the most overrated hiphop forum rappers ever :smh:

I generally respect everyone's top 5 because it will always differ due to preference, age, and region. But for some reason I always get angry seeing 3k and black thought in a top 5. Those dudes, along with pusha T are the most overrated hiphop forum rappers ever
mean.gif
Internet loves 3k

Lol what type of dude can't recognize Kendrick's greatness? I feel sorry for any rap fans that can't appreciate this guy. Dude is generational talent. He's four for four right now. Dude might go down as the best when it's all said and done. 

Ok. And 50 was doing all that. MTV was doing pieces on 50 based on his buzz from his tapes. :lol:

Wayne was the first in this downloading internet era but he was not the first to make mixtapes mainstream.

You just proved my point with the internet era statement. Wayne is the poster child of the internet era of hip hop. Suburb kids wouldn't even know where to find a mixtape before '06. Wayne's new music on his mixtape was must hear for a good while. Even after Carter 3.

You never said internet era though. :lol:

You said mainstream, which was false.

Last edited:
1. Nas
2. Black Thought
3. BIG
4. Jay-Z
5. K.Dot
I generally respect everyone's top 5 because it will always differ due to preference, age, and region. But for some reason I always get angry seeing 3k and black thought in a top 5. Those dudes, along with pusha T are the most overrated hiphop forum rappers ever 
mean.gif
roll.gif
 Black Thought is rarely ever ranked in any top lists. He's the definition of underrated. You must not be very familiar with the bulk of The Roots discography. 

Lamar...em...nas...they all just get creative.

Jay is talning about actual things.

Wat album since 2007 is better than this.

Ill wait

We talking just hip hop or any genre?? If it's any genre this wouldn't make top 25 last 10 years.

Last edited:
I **** with this album but just off this year alone Ross, Freddie Gibbs and Kendrick drop better projects.

Last edited:
These are my thoughts below. My name got banned for a week because of a rat.

I love when people say this dumb ****. 

You telling me he's better and more talented than

Pac
Nas
Em
Pun
Jay
Face
BIG
Rakim
GFK
Cube
Killer Mike

Lupe Fiasco

And that's just off top. If he's in your top 5 preference, that's cool but he's nowhere near the level of talent as those. He wouldn't even make my top 20 off talent or impact. 
I'm not even going to speak about his ability to rap or being better than the list you put up but the facts are he had the industry locked down for about 4 years .. It was just him and his ft.

Last edited:
What 4 years are y'all claiming Wayne had by himself? He was definitely the most popular but Ross, jeezy and T.I was making some noise too

1.) Big
2.) Pac
3.) Nas
4.) Em
5.) Jay
bruuuuuh
why is em in peoples top 5???
i need to know
dude has wack *** beats
wack *** lyrics
dude is trash
Dude really is horrible. He can rap from a technical standpoint but dude is not saying anything meaningful at and the beats he is on are terrible. Man I cannot say that I have enjoyed any Eminem album at all.

I **** with this album but just off this year alone Ross, Freddie Gibbs and Kendrick drop better projects.

I strongly disagree

Besides with Ross, it's beat selection. What separates this album from any previous Ross album? Same subject matter every album.

I wouldn't mind Ross executive produce some albums, but he's repetitive.

and Kendrick is like Black Thought to me, he can rap, but he's a chore to listen to and not always entertaining.

Freddie Gibbs, naw, not at all. Not even his best project in the past four-five years.

I generally respect everyone's top 5 because it will always differ due to preference, age, and region. But for some reason I always get angry seeing 3k and black thought in a top 5. Those dudes, along with pusha T are the most overrated hiphop forum rappers ever :smh:

:lol:

I'd add Em to this

Lyricism wise I think there's only 3 rappers in history better than him. Em's wordplay is always layered.

I strongly disagree

The only thing Em might be top five in is rhyme pattern.

Flow, lyricism, subject matter he's not better than Pharoahe Monch. And he NEVER gets mentioned, but Jay did .

bruuuuuh
why is em in peoples top 5???
i need to know
dude has wack *** beats
wack *** lyrics
dude is trash

I wouldn't say trash, but I find it hard to believe adults listen to him. He's the dude you listened to at 16, because he was popular and he did the whole disgruntled problematic misunderstood youth thing. He was doing that at 30 :\ Adults listen to him still?

His subject matter coupled with his voice and I've never listened to a complete album. I've tried and find myself skipping songs or just turning it off completely.

jay owns it

:lol:

Ross is pretty much talking about same **** Jay is talking on here.

I mean if you don't think Kendrick is entertaining that's your opinion but to me he's rapping much better than Jay is on here.

And Gibbs is a f'n animal on all those songs on his album.

Back
Top Bottom