+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

GLC, Cyhi, Consequence, and Really Doe ain't writing his **** anymore, and he's making "stadium/arena music", so I don't have any interest in hearing Kanye anymore

How you leave out Rhymefest?

Gorgeous contained some of kanyes best verses

"Face it Jerome get more time than Brandon"

But you're right if it ain't that Kanye spitting then I don't want to hear him.

That time period was his peak IMO as a rapper. Kanye been trash for years now. Don't wanna hear none of those excuses "oh he's more than a rapper" at the end of day he's still rapping on these songs and his bars are trash.

y'all are corny sometimes i swear y'all just hate on everything lol.

heard a snippet and i can see musically how it adds to the project especially in the context of the overall theme.

"never seen a ceiling in my whole life" is actually a slick little line for a 3-4 year old.

She's 3 already spittin double entendres 8)

Trying to find the bonus tracks, already sniped on YouTube.
Pretty sure she'll try her hand at music when she gets older. I wonder how it will be distributed/consumed by then.

Last edited:
Pretty sure she'll try her hand at music when she gets older. I wonder how it will be distributed/consumed by then.

tidal will make it platinum in one week. ‍♂️

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That old Ye :pimp:
Never thought he'd sell out and go out on some sucka **** the way he did. :smh:

GLC, Cyhi, Consequence, and Really Doe ain't writing his **** anymore, and he's making "stadium/arena music", so I don't have any interest in hearing Kanye anymore

I still like hearing his production and what he has in store. But his lyrics and subject matter now are trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That old Ye :pimp:
Never thought he'd sell out and go out on some sucka **** the way he did. :smh:

He's given hints for years. He's always wanted their acceptance and a Kim on his arm as a status symbol. People like Puff, Jay and Dre have never acted like him.

Kanye's attained it now.

Now he's practically the modern day OJ. Plus that family emasculates you anyway.

I could see him going, I'm Kanye.

Last edited:

tidal will make it platinum in one week. ‍♂️
It's already platinum.

He was talking about Blue's music debut :lol:

I'm amused by the amount of people that have been mentioning 4:44 being platinum already though. When it happened I was like, "Will this really matter? It isn't like this album wasn't going to go platinum, presale or not." But it's definitely a talking point around the project.

Last edited:
Yep physicals in stores

Digitally it's on Amazon and Apple (iTunes and Apple Music) now as well :lol: he lowkey finessed _'s

Last edited:
Amazon pushed back in stock to July 12th

I'll try to go to Target later and see if they have it.

Yep physicals in stores

Digitally it's on Amazon and Apple (iTunes and Apple Music) now as well :lol: he lowkey finessed _'s

Really didn't even expect anything less. Sell a million to his buisness partner (Sprint), let them foot the bill and generate even more hype for the album... then open the flood gates and drop it on all platforms (streaming and in stores). Hov, man. :smokin :lol:

-slow clap

Adonis

33lpgs9.jpg.gif

To relate-able when Jay talks about his pops.

Any idea what's going to be done with the Mahershala Ali footage that people claimed would be a short film/visual album?

Back
Top Bottom