+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I'd love for that to be the next evolution of this strife between them.

Just like 32 bars a piece of them airing out their grievances, talking about the changes in their relationship over time, etc. Or it could just be mostly Ye rapping if it's all more on his side. Could be called Big Brother II.

That picture is dope.

Ye could do this with Drake or Jay but preferably Jay.

Even if it was just his intro for his next album that would be amazing. Give them like 8 minutes over an unreleased 2002 Ye heat rock.

Almost like a sequel to last call.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yo i need a physical of this
whens release date for physicals????
jay did the damn thing man
i cant hate
i cant front
i cant lie
LORD KNOWS i wanna do all 3
but i cant
i just cant
mean.gif
holy moly nawghty with this album too??

Gonna look for a copy tomorrow after Spider-Man 
nthat.gif

Yall heard the bonus tracks yet?

GLC, Cyhi, Consequence, and Really Doe ain't writing his **** anymore, and he's making "stadium/arena music", so I don't have any interest in hearing Kanye anymore

FTR Ye can very easily still spit a fire verse if need B, but if Jay & Dame never got back together i don't see him & Ye getting back on the same page completely.

Funny enough this is 1000% on par with the direction of 4:44 but people claim he had no content on the album

Although Yeezus musically was kinda too weird for me at times.

On New Slaves he was saying some real ****.

Even the premise of I Am A God is in that same lane.

Ye's lyrical intentions have always been right he just got lazy at the execution over time.

GLC, Cyhi, Consequence, and Really Doe ain't writing his **** anymore, and he's making "stadium/arena music", so I don't have any interest in hearing Kanye anymore

How you leave out Rhymefest?

Gorgeous contained some of kanyes best verses

"Face it Jerome get more time than Brandon"

But you're right if it ain't that Kanye spitting then I don't want to hear him.

Last edited:
Funny enough this is 1000% on par with the direction of 4:44 but people claim he had no content on the album

A lot of people never heard this song at all, much less in the context of the album; because a good deal of us downloaded from various "sources" on RD and obviously never got the updates. I had only heard it because I browse KTT sometimes and saw Ye x Sampha, with Sampha damn near being an auto-listen for me :lol:

Statements like "no content" should pretty much never be taken seriously anyway in my opinion.

Where are 4:44's bonus tracks available right now?

Last edited:
Blue's Freestyle / We Family is weak. Def left off the original for a reason

ManyFacedGod is cool

All in all could have down without the bonus stuff

His kid really rapping on this? I don't need to hear that ****. SMH

y'all are corny sometimes i swear y'all just hate on everything lol.

heard a snippet and i can see musically how it adds to the project especially in the context of the overall theme.

"never seen a ceiling in my whole life" is actually a slick little line for a 3-4 year old.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom