+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

The point I think other NTers were trying to make earlier is that Hov is propped up so [fixed] on the mount Olympus of hip hop that people won't let him just be an emcee anymore.

So much gravity is given to his words that any other rapper who issues a response combatting Those words (ie Boosie) is labeled "sensitive". :lol:

How asinine is that when the actions he's speaking against in 2017 are actions he is no stranger to partaking in? Dude in the post responding to me really trying to differentiate between Hov and any other people flashing money because Jay was in a party with alcohol and was around other well to do entertainers, so it was the right place to "floss". Y'all gotta chill. :lol:

I get it, Hov is great and he deserves the respect owed for holding the GOAT title. But he's still a fan of the sport (****, he's the first person I can recall saying that rap was such). So let that man compete. This time last year he was on tracks and photos with Future. Fast forward to today there are people saying he's going to end Future's career.

Son, it's not nearly that serious.

If it's not that serious, why do you keep concentrating on the money line? Is that what you get out of the album? That was two bars off an entire album.

You're worse than women who just concentrate on him cheating on Beyonce.

Life is about growing and progressing. That's what the entire album is about. Most of the album he's talking about himself and saying the stuff he did was wrong. Like when he talked about stabbing Un, and looking back at it he should have ignored it, because it was nothing more than ego. or provoking Solange. or when he talks about instead of doing dumb stuff he should have been buying property.

Same with how he treated women.

Stop defending it as being stupid when he's admitting he's made mistakes. So saying, well Jay Z did it before, that's the point :smh:

I can only think of ONE close to it honestly. Maybe two.

Nas and Damian Marley "Patience" and 2Pac "Brenda's Got A Baby". Mayyyybe "Can't Trust It" by Public Enemy?

I'm glad you said Can't Trust It :nthat:

By The Time I Get To Arizona was pretty powerful also, and of course Fight The Power.

Have you guys heard the new Public Enemy album that dropped for free last week? They're still killing it.

My post was a clear response to the DMV rnb NTer. Relax champ. Contrary to whatever ill-put-together idea you have, I don't dedicate all of my posts on the music board to you. I listened to the album. It doesn't take a genius to peep the lyrics are about maturation. The point was intended to address how silly it is to call the behavior of one person "sensitive", and to give leeway to another who was "flossing" because of their setting and company.

I'm worse than broads decoding Beyoncé? You're too old for that petty stuff fam. Be better. While you're at it, try getting a grip on the concept of 'bias' and why it's so apparent that you possess it when it comes to artists you like. The ends you go to defend some of them is Stannish; Stan's story didn't end well.

Do you refresh for my post?

and my response is to this and your comments

Son actually proves that Hov is guilty of the same "insecure" stuff when he was these guys' age, and Magic says "you're trying too hard".

I love NT, man. :lol:

Saying you're trying to hard is staning? BTW, was I referring or quoting you? Were you upset I didn't quote you?

Funny, staning to me is I post, and then you post craving my attention.

Last edited:
Yeah. You response was to that post, yet you quoted the other. Going from one post of mine to another just to ignore every point made and perpetuate this "you're following me" bs you on. :lol:

You need this more than me fam. You win.

161geti.jpg

:frown:

Imagine a back and forth track with them both on the Montana mountain album.

It won't happen, but imagine.

I'd love for that to be the next evolution of this strife between them.

Just like 32 bars a piece of them airing out their grievances, talking about the changes in their relationship over time, etc. Or it could just be mostly Ye rapping if it's all more on his side. Could be called Big Brother II.

That picture is dope.

Big Brother II with Jay at the end of it giving 4 lines like he gave Drake. :lol:

But imagine if it were 4 succinct lines that put it all to bed.

One can dream I guess.

I'd love for that to be the next evolution of this strife between them.

Just like 32 bars a piece of them airing out their grievances, talking about the changes in their relationship over time, etc. Or it could just be mostly Ye rapping if it's all more on his side. Could be called Big Brother II.

That picture is dope.

Jay intro, drop a 16 about how things have changed since back then.

Grainy sample of "Big Brother" hook.

Kanye 32 bars, no breaks. Airing out emotions, regrets, how important brotherhood is.

Fade out the track with a loop of a sample of Kanye saying "my big brother... My big brother...." over the Big Brother instrumental.

Call the track Family Reunion. Make it the intro to WTT2

2j2ahea.jpg

It could be one of the greatest moments in hip hop, if not musical; history.

But... Kanye. Modern Kanye. We ain't getting any of that **** :lol:

I wonder when we'll get the next 4:44 visual.

Imagine Beyoncé and jay on a track talking about their marriage and all the problems and difficulties and dirt and Becky
And how they worked it out.
And the start. Dang

Going bar for bar with each other. Whew

Classic

Last edited:
Jay intro, drop a 16 about how things have changed since back then.

Grainy sample of "Big Brother" hook.

Kanye 32 bars, no breaks. Airing out emotions, regrets, how important brotherhood is.

Fade out the track with a loop of a sample of Kanye saying "my big brother... My big brother...." over the Big Brother instrumental.

Call the track Family Reunion. Make it the intro to WTT2

2j2ahea.jpg

Lol not a bad concept, too sad tho

Give me a track of him cursing and airing out his grievances like its Festivus, yeezus vibe on a late registration-esque instrumental

Back
Top Bottom