we got a gem
lets just enjoy it
ride out to it
clean ur house to it
chill out to it
lets just enjoy it u guys
enjoy lt
Lol who said we not enjoying it?

Wassup with this "Issa" ****? Another internet trend people run into the ground.

started with 21 and vlad interview and then he made a song w drake and thug that leaked but for some reason isnt on the album

but i guess thug or drake about to use it because all the audios are taken down from YT

i hope they dont fumble a hit record like that

Wassup with this "Issa" ****? Another internet trend people run into the ground.

Basically. In one or 21s old interviews, dude asked him if he had a cross in the middle of his forehead, and he said "Issa knife" :lol:

That seems so long ago, now.

started with 21 and vlad interview and then he made a song w drake and thug that leaked but for some reason isnt on the album

but i guess thug or drake about to use it because all the audios are taken down from YT

i hope they dont fumble a hit record like that
they been fumbled that it should've dropped long ago. Listened to it earlier tho on youtube and it's definitely a hit

yeah i was playing the leaked version in the car w some females and they were already feeling it and singing along and then got excited as hell when they found out Drake was on it.  
laugh.gif

Epic dumb as hell. I never understood why record labels scrap potential hits just because they leaked. That's gotta be frustrating as hell for artists.

As a whole, you can make a lowkey classic if you condense BP2 to one disc. Dude was lyrically SUPREME during that era. Some People Hate, Meet The Parents, Hovi Baby, etc. Got a little overzealous with the double disc, but that album had heat. No way it deserves to be listed next to MCHG or KC

As a whole, you can make a lowkey classic if you condense BP2 to one disc. Dude was lyrically SUPREME during that era. Some People Hate, Meet The Parents, Hovi Baby, etc. Got a little overzealous with the double disc, but that album had heat. No way it deserves to be listed next to MCHG or KC

True, but even when he tried to condense it with the BP 2.1 version, he still left off a ton of songs that should have been included, and kept songs that should have been scrapped all together.

Blueprint 2 shoulda been one disc 14 songs starting with Diamond Is Forever and ending with Did It My Way.

Going with that, this is how my version of BP2 would look:

1) Diamond Is Forever
2) Hovi Baby
3) The Watcher 2
4) All Around The World
5) Meet The Parents
6) Some How Some Way
7) Guns & Roses
8 ) U Don't Know (Remix)
9) ******* & Sisters
10) Blueprint 2
11) Poppin Tags
12) As One
13) I Did It My Way

Wanted to include Some People Hate, but I don't even remember how that sounds.

Last edited:
Blueprint 2 shoulda been one disc 14 songs starting with Diamond Is Forever and ending with Did It My Way.

Going with that, this is how my version of BP2 would look:

1) Diamond Is Forever
2) Hovi Baby
3) The Watcher 2
4) All Around The World
5) Meet The Parents
6) Some How Some Way
7) Guns & Roses
8 ) U Don't Know (Remix)
9) ******* & Sisters
10) Blueprint 2
11) Poppin Tags
12) As One
13) I Did It My Way

Wanted to include Some People Hate, but I don't even remember how that sounds.

I would take off B's and Sisters and put Some How Some Way and People Hate was real good.

Finally digusted the Album. Too many entendres for me to catch after a couple of listens.

This Album should win Album of the year of off lyrics alone. The Moonlight/ LA LA Land Oscar reference is going to force someone who doesn't even listen to rap music to look deeper into this album.

Crazy he gets inducted in the Song Writers HOF then drops this album[emoji]128563[/emoji]

[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I usually download illegally from a site. I'll play it in my iTunes. If I like it, I'll go buy it and keep the CD with the collection. Usually don't even import it to my iTunes because I've already had it for a while. I love music, I loved buying CDs as a kid. It's just something I'll always do until they stop.

I'll do this. I like when Amazon gives you the audio MP3 rip when you get the CD.

Has anyone been able to make any sense of the 4:44 video?

I'm sure there's some hidden meanings behind the clips but I can't put my finger on it...what significance do those clips play? What is HOV trying to tell us?

I haven't seen some of those viral clips in a minute and didn't realize how some of the gifs started.

Who the **** are those lames trying their best to get Savage to hate on Jay-Z? >D Glad homie is a real one and didn't go along with that. :smh:

:smh:

They were baiting homie hard

Trying to have a viral moment for click bait

I didn't know how it started until this thread. It's mad corny, because I'm sure people are doing it because of everyone else

Can't front dude sounded way more intelligent than I imagined.

Yeah

Love how he bragged how doesn't even write after getting award too. :lol:

I always appreciated his sense of humor

Back
Top Bottom