+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

1min snippets of the songs (distorted, cellphone quality) leaked after the album listening session but the album WASN'T available for free DL til the day it was released on iTunes.

Therefor it WASN'T leaked :wink:

It did leak. Albeit only a few hours before the iTunes version.

The only reason it "leaked" was because it hit iTunes earlier in certain parts of the world.

WTT did not have a full album leak until it was released. Whatever you heard we're low quality recordings people did while listening.

The only reason it "leaked" was because it hit iTunes earlier in certain parts of the world.

WTT did not have a full album leak until it was released. Whatever you heard we're low quality recordings people did while listening.

incorrect.

The Live Nation version came out first. However, a leaked version came out right before the Live Nation version. The live nation version had some tracks that where messed up.

The song is coming out tomorrowhttp://allhiphop.com/2013/06/25/jay-z-delays-release-of-holy-grail-release-new-song-heaven-lyrics/

WTT didnt leak until like 9 P.M Eastern standard time prior to release, which doesnt even count IMO

WTT didnt leak until like 9 P.M Eastern standard time prior to release, which doesnt even count IMO

That's what I'm sayin.
I have no idea what these dudes are talkin about when they say it leaked days before.
Everyone on twitter, NT, and the Internet in general was waitin for that album anxiously the night before its release. No one had it days before.

Idk man, the more of the production I hear from these videos, the more I anticipate this album.

Oceans video preview and lyrics released
"Oceans"... featuring Frank Ocean??

grin.gif

Come on.
I don't get it. What's the problem here?

You don't find that the least bit corny?

Might as well have a song called "Going West (feat. Kanye West)"

It doesn't say anything about the actual quality of the song... but come on :lol:

Maybe it's just me, but I could care less. As long as it's a good record, he could call it whatever he wants.

The videos for "Holy Grail" and now "Oceans" have the same beat playing in them. So that beat might not belong to either song.

Back
Top Bottom