+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

He had a good sized women fanbase because he was a top rapper and had commercial records but his women fanbase changed drastically when he got serious with Beyonce.

Last edited:
Man this one of the first time I really gotta agree with Ninja. Everything he said last two pages is spot on about RD. And real talk if it wasn't for "Ain't No N" that thing would have taken years to go gold. That song had females buying the album. That's how you win.

if u notice, Jay-Z rode movie sound singles da way a rapper now drops a mixtape between albums to stay relevant & "hot".

that nutty professor soundtrack got him out of da funk, rush hour soundtrack got him to star status.

Nas wasn't about da business till waaaay later...i remember his MTV tru life he was still dubbing endorsements as recent as 2002-2003.

"Nas wasn't about da business till waaaay later".......suffering from tax liens in the current year of 2017.

"Pay your taxes y'all ****** hustling backwards"

Man this one of the first time I really gotta agree with Ninja. Everything he said last two pages is spot on about RD. And real talk if it wasn't for "Ain't No N" that thing would have taken years to go gold. That song had females buying the album. That's how you win.

if u notice, Jay-Z rode movie sound singles da way a rapper now drops a mixtape between albums to stay relevant & "hot".

that nutty professor soundtrack got him out of da funk, rush hour soundtrack got him to star status.

This just reminds me of how bad soundtracks have fallen off

Hard Knock Life was bigger than Can I Get A though.

Movie soundtracks legit had heaters on them....with big budget movie related videos that helped the soundtracks go platinum. I miss those

This just reminds me of how bad soundtracks have fallen off
Nobody is even making urban movies for there to be tied in soundtracks.

It was dope that the FF people tried to bring that back tho.

646c9d68488d6648580bd17eecf26462.1000x1000x1.jpg

Bad Boys 2 soundtrack with "Shake ya tailfeather" and "La La La"back to back :pimp:

State Property Sountrack w/ "Roc da mic" :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom