+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I just read the lyrics to oceans and that joint has potential to be epic. Why did son black out the words Jesus and God the same way the swear words are blacked out? Dude is really trying to push this illuminati talk.

Last edited:

wink.gif

not
just set me off

Do people still not understand future voice is actually like that 9/10 he is not using auto tune. He is auto tune

its funny to me that people are still doubting and hating on future at this point . future is dope, get over it . and jay borrowed his flow from racks on wtt so it wouldnt surprise me that jay "gets it" and would use him to serve a purpose on the album 

You don't find that the least bit corny?

Might as well have a song called "Going West (feat. Kanye West)"

It doesn't say anything about the actual quality of the song... but come on
laugh.gif
This would be fire 
smokin.gif

Didnt Freeway do something like that on Philly Freeway? Lol

Has Anyone come across a song on radio that it sounded like another version of an Annie song remix with Jay Z? Anyone know the name..

Has Anyone come across a song on radio that it sounded like another version of an Annie song remix with Jay Z? Anyone know the name..
anything
Nah. Anything sampled the musical, Oliver.
Which, to most people who haven't seen either of these musicals, would fit the bill perfectly. He probably is talking about Anything.
Lol true!

Easily indistinguishable 

word is Jay-Z is trying to make a version of "ANNIE" with an all black cast.
I forgot if it was for Broadway or movie, but still.
heard he paid for the rights already.

edit: I don't know how I stumbled across the interview at the time, but yeah.

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/rialto/past/2013/032713.html

Jay-Z and Will Smith are wrapping up a deal to make a modern-day, big-screen Annie, starring Quvenzhane Wallis, the 9-year-old Oscar nominee from Beasts of the Southern Wild.

Last edited:
Yeah could be, we don't even know for sure there's a new Jay song called La Familia...

Also would be a little head-scratching that he'd make a song using "La Familia" but use Mike Will and Future, not Beanie, Freeway, or anyone remotely related to that era of his career :lol:

word is Jay-Z is trying to make a version of "ANNIE" with an all black cast.
I forgot if it was for Broadway or movie, but still.
heard he paid for the rights already.

edit: I don't know how I stumbled across the interview at the time, but yeah.

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/rialto/past/2013/032713.html

Jay-Z and Will Smith are wrapping up a deal to make a modern-day, big-screen Annie, starring Quvenzhane Wallis, the 9-year-old Oscar nominee from Beasts of the Southern Wild.
Thats Low-key racism on S. Carters part

Back
Top Bottom