+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

So we not gonna take about how terrible La Familia is?... It's like "Reminder" bad. BBC is gonna have to grow on me too... I feel like its borderline.

Everything else is cool but I don't know if its better than BP3. I really liked that album.

Tom Ford is a bit overrated to me. It doesn't have the bounce of N in Paris, Gotta Have It, or On to the Next One.

No because that's one of the better songs.

On Site < Picasso
Black Skinhead < Heaven
I Am God feat. God << Tom Ford
New Slaves feat. Frank Ocean <<****WithMeYouKnowIGotIt

Hold My Liqour feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon < Oceans

I’m In It < F.U.T.W.

Blood On The Leaves > BBC

Guilt Trip feat. Kid Cudi < Holy Grail

Send It Up feat. King L < Jay-z Blue
Bound 2 feat. Charlie Wilson <<< Somewhere In America

and I didn't even count the Interludes on Jay's album just to be fair. How is Yeezus track for track better? Don't give me that close minded spill cause my itunes library is one of the more diverse versus the average music listener. Maybe it's something I'm not hearing...explain how Yeezus stands up to this?
How is New Slaves to be compared with that long title having *** song?

So we not gonna take about how terrible La Familia is?... It's like "Reminder" bad. BBC is gonna have to grow on me too... I feel like its borderline.

Everything else is cool but I don't know if its better than BP3. I really liked that album.

Tom Ford is a bit overrated to me. It doesn't have the bounce of N in Paris, Gotta Have It, or On to the Next One.
It's not better than Blueprint Three, period

And I said before that the extra six tracks would make it better than Yeezus but the extra six tracks weren't good, it just gave it the length of a real retail album

Should I start laughing now?
Was that suppose to be a joke?

I was being serious ..

I would literaly would have to pop a molly to try to listen to some of Ye's new **** ...

but its cool we are all entitle to our opinions no matter how ****** are they ....

When JCole sold almost the same amount Ye did it should tell you something .... Ye aint what's hot anymore!
:lol: Why you mad doe? Seem to get a rise out of you.

I haven't had a full listen. From what I heard so far, Jay did it again. :smokin

View media item 481135

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Didnt siegel or free say this before?

:lol:

I just looked it up and apparently it's common knowledge. Still got me idc lol

90's babies :smh:

You dudes need to go back and listen to Puba and Brand Nubian, Poor Righteous Teachers, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Busta and Wu.

Hell even Kwame was dropping jewels.

How is New Slaves to be compared with that long title having *** song?
Thanks for answering my question with a question.
Personally, the album is just boring. Yeezus has me getting pumped and got me feeling emotions. Other than a couple songs, MCHG is pretty.... dull..

Production on Yeezus > MCHG.... by a long shot. And I have a pretty diverse music selection as well (if that even means anything)
I can respect that. This album is FAR from boring though. You can't hear "Somewhere In America" and say its boring. Beach is better...boring? The production on Yeezus reminded me to much of being stuck in a pair of leather pants in a dominatrix themed hip hop haunted house. I just couldn't do it. Sorry..but I respect ya opinion.

When I was talking Instagram
Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped

:x :x :x

Maaaaan :x :pimp:

I was just like "This _ right here....." when he said that.

This dude Jay hasn't lost a thing. I like every song on here. Picasso Baby, F.U.T.W., Somewhereinamerica and the joint with Ross are my favs.

Timbo did his thing one here. His legend keeps growing.

Production on Yeezus < MCHG.... by a long shot. 
fixed...

Jay tho...

"You ain't gotta count it my ***** I can add/ 1 million, 2 million, 3 million, 20 million/ Oh, Im so good at math"

"I want a Picasso in my casa, in my castle, huh"

'Im in ocean , im in Heaven... Ocean's eleven"

etc...etc...etc...

anyway this album has some good beats and that's about it...

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my question with a question.
I didnt see a need in answering it because you already declared you didn't like it, so anything I say won't sway your opinion. I just want to know how those two songs compare. 

I'm a big fan of Kanye but ya'll need to keep that damn Yeezus album outta this thread.

This is actually a Hip Hop album with a _ who's really spitting. Not that BS Ye was trying to create.

*inb4 "But you're talking about the album too" *

Holy Grail is one of the worst tracks on here.

easily one of his worst intros of his career.

very good album nonetheless.

heard someone say it's his best since Black Album

...maybe if American Gangster was never released.

I'm a big fan of Kanye but ya'll need to keep that damn Yeezus album outta this thread.

This is actually a Hip Hop album with a _ who's really spitting. Not that BS Ye was trying to create.

*inb4 "But you're talking about the album too" *
Spitting? Well, I didn't hear it. Lyrics were mediocre IMO.

Holy Grail is one of the worst tracks on here.
easily one of his worst intros of his career.
very good album nonetheless.
heard someone say it's his best since Black Album
...maybe if American Gangster was never released.

yup...Jay & Nas are garbage together

I'm far from a Jay-Z Stan

And I really like this album. But everybody has an opinion.

Just because you like the album doesn't make you a Stan.

Anyone who requests or offers pirated versions of this will be banned from the site.

No more warnings.
Is there even a way to tell with this album whats pirated and what isnt? A million people got it for free, myself being one of those million. If I give it to everyone in this thread is that even piracy? Not trying to be a smart aleck thats a serious question, because people keep asking and cluttering up the thread. Anyone can answer this question if they choose to.

You didn't get it for free exactly because it wasn't free for everyone. You got a phone w/ an album pre loaded specifically for that phone. If you give that to someone else that is against piracy laws.

Back
Top Bottom