+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

who's flow is he using on the first verse of part II?

you slackin southern boy...

Couldnt listen to the last 3 songs to disappointed at the 56 seconds of beach is better. A full song remix is in the near future (has to be)  mike will finessed that joint. Decent album got rid of 4 songs could listen straight thru up til that beyonce joint. Tom Ford, Crown, OCeans, That ross joint, heaven and BEach is better are my favs

Last edited:
We praise Kanye and Pharrell and all their clones for making it ok to be a black nerd. We ought to praise Jay z for making it ok to be a black, American (notice the comma). Jay z spends most of his lyric capital on telling the world that he is a n from the block and every experience that he had made him and he wouldn't trade them for any world.
amen.

PREACH!!!!

**** is what yeezus was TRYIN to do, weird beats but WAAAY better execution lyrically.

I agree

:smh:

BTW, chill on da ross slander, he skated his fat *** all over that track like a wayne gretzky...smooth.

Yeah, Rawse fit the tone of the song. Not every lyric has to be some Canibus **** :smh:

How many dudes even know about Heavy Mental? 

Chill son, they aren't ready

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth :lol: They're just learning Arm Leg Leg Arm Head :lol:

Again, still too early for me to judge this album. I'm definitely feeling it, the question is how much, and how much replay value will it have. It's DEFINITELY better than BP3 and Kingdom Come.

And I agree :rolleyes at no Just Blaze production... that's just wrong. They must not be cool anymore. The production is great on the album. But it would have been cool to see him step away from Swizz, Timbo, etc. I know the masses love them, but from a hip hop stand point, there are so many other producers I would have loved on the album.

So just because someone isn't on an album means they aren't getting along?

Have you ever thought Just was busy? With doing the Baauer tour and scoring a movie.

Having few producers makes it flow together better.

Last edited:
Woke up this morning, went to play MCHG some more, but the stream i was using got shut down...
had to find another one :smokin

It has to be a Warrant on Ross and Jay for killing that beat like that!

I mean its laughable man. It's like Jay is telling these young dudes. "Oh these the beats y'all using? IMMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!"

And I agree that Jay can be anywhere in the top 10 depending on his age.

I'm 28 and he's 3 for me. His ability to stay relevant is crazy. The only album I can say he failed at trying to do it was BP3...

I was wondering who's summer this was goons be.

Jay-Z did not cross my mind one time...

Shame on me :smh:

Jay-Z Blue
smokin.gif
This is my favorite track at the moment. I lowkey want a daughter now.
I never seen ninja show Jay so much love 
Word I'm shocked.
Fair enough. I'm not here to convince anyone, I love this album and wouldnt change a thing about it expect make it longer if I could (length Beach is Better and Versus and throw 3 more tracks on there). Its flawless.
It's scary if you actually feel this way
laugh.gif
Word lol. Dude actually used the word "flawless". I mean it's cool to support Jay and all, but "flawless"? That's big time OD.
Forgive me sir. I should clarify what I meant by flawless. Theres not a bad song on this CD, not a one. Maybe I should have used a different word, but its a amazing album. I wont be listening to much else for a while.

MCHG knocks but the album is above average and not mind blowing like the Stans on here say.

3.5/5

Back
Top Bottom