+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

The problem many seem to have is expecting let it be what it is. Different perspective and vantage point some may not be ready but soon.

\

Just saw this while checking out some reviews online. And for those who missed it when I posted it earlier:

I'm on the verge of never wanting to hear these dudes on the same track again. 

Nas came harder on the carter iv, and if he wasn't feeling the beat why jump on it?

You're better than that Nas. 

that Timbo interview is dope. he very well might be the best producer in the game right now, no questions asked. other producers should take notice like Dr. Dre. he's reinvented himself and made himself hot as ever before. from 20/20 Experience to this album, and now he's got 20/20 Experience 2 dropping soon. damn :pimp:

My biggest gripe about the album is Timbo & Co. not letting Mike Will shine. Tim probably heard that track & got all kinds of shook and got Jay to cut the verse short.

My biggest gripe about the album is Timbo & Co. not letting Mike Will shine. Tim probably heard that track & got all kinds of shook and got Jay to cut the verse short.

Timbo is better than Mike Will, and always will be

The album is cool but not amazing at all. It didn't really pick up for me till track 5 (Oceans) and that's when it became enjoyable until "Versus" and "Part 2" :rolleyes but "Beach is Better" (too short) and "BBC" are cool. I personally don't really see the replay value unless it bumps in the whip.

Side Note:
"Reeboks on...I just do it" :stoneface:

Lol you think tim really got pull like that
If you watched the interview posted earlier, he basically explains his role and how he oversaw the majority of the production, and I would assume the general direction of the album also. And yes, production wise Tim has major pull, dude has had his name on every JT track for the last 2 albums, you don't think other major producers were trying to get work to JT? And I say "had his name" on every track because it was obvious that Danja handled the majority of the production on FSLS. Timbo is in just about every studio pic taken during the making of this album, including Mike Will's. Dude Will couldn't even get a full 16 worth of bars before he got cut.

If you watched the interview posted earlier, he basically explains his role and how he oversaw the majority of the production, and I would assume the general direction of the album also. And yes, production wise Tim has major pull, dude has had his name on every JT track for the last 2 albums, you don't think other major producers were trying to get work to JT? And I say "had his name" on every track because it was obvious that Danja handled the majority of the production on FSLS. Timbo is in just about every studio pic taken during the making of this album, including Mike Will's. Dude Will couldn't even get a full 16 worth of bars before he got cut.
watch the tim vid again. He said "its gonna be a song" beach is better is definitely not gonna remain just an interlude. Jay got ears..

The album is cool but not amazing at all. It didn't really pick up for me till track 5 (Oceans) and that's when it became enjoyable until "Versus" and "Part 2"
eyes.gif
but "Beach is Better" (too short) and "BBC" are cool. I personally don't really see the replay value unless it bumps in the whip.

Side Note:
"Reeboks on...I just do it"
indifferent.gif
You know ROSS did that on purpose lol.

Back
Top Bottom