+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Not sure if posted but if you're a Footlocker VIP member, they're offering this album and 6 months of Tidal for free.

It's the same 9.99 and they have everything the other two streaming platforms have honestly.
$20 for the hifi quality. What's the point of the $10 regular subscription if you can't get the high quality lossless audio they make a big deal about? Spotify and Apple Music are $5 for students. When it comes to playlist Spotify and Apple Music are untouchable. Plus beats radio is dope. Easy to use with sonos also

Last edited:
No, thats a Bel Air mansion they are renting for 400k a month.
They just make a final offer on a Malibu mansion and it is currently in escrow.

Don't ever question my pop culture knowledge again, ya hear?
Where you been brother?

behive/barbz/Kardashian/ratchet Twitter

Naw that's that's feminists twitter. Whenever you see the words problematic, cancelled, misogynoir, or cognitive dissonance don't even engage in a convo with them.

i been tryna find a name for it too.

#yassTwitter

sometimes i cant tell if these chicks (and dudes) are dead serious

they really let these kardashian/rihanna/beyonce/love and hip hop/etc. media tropes seep into their head lol and live their life accordingly

Last edited:
The only key differentiator between the streaming services is that Spotify is Fremium and the other two aren't.

I'm loving the vibe this album has set across social media/locally, they already got it playing on the radio

Summertime is here
smokin.gif
EXACTLY

behive/barbz/Kardashian/ratchet Twitter

Naw that's that's feminists twitter. Whenever you see the words problematic, cancelled, misogynoir, or cognitive dissonance don't even engage in a convo with them.

i been tryna find a name for it too.

#yassTwitter

sometimes i cant tell if these chicks (and dudes) are dead serious

they really let these kardashian/rihanna/beyonce/love and hip hop/etc. media tropes seep into their head lol and live their life accordingly

its both, there's overlap on da bird demographic.

I disliked MCHG very much, but this is an incredible album.
It's not just great rap, its great music all around. Powerful too.
MCHG was an art house album with various producers. He was painting when he made that. This album is much more. 

No ID.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is this going to be available on all other music streaming services?

Spotify needs to get up on this asap

Lyrics are dope and this is the album critics of his lyrics wanted for a long long time. Production is eh. Nor feeling it.

Lyrics are dope and this is the album critics of his lyrics wanted for a long long time. Production is eh. Nor feeling it.
i think the production is a big reason the album is so dope.

artists used to have these albums like this back in the day where they would only have one producer or a very small number of producers.

this would lead to these albums sounding very cohesive where all the tracks had a similar feel 

i think the production is a big reason the album is so dope.

artists used to have these albums like this back in the day where they would only have one producer or a very small number of producers.
this would lead to these albums sounding very cohesive where all the tracks had a similar feel 

I agree. Production is stellar

I would have bought a physical copy of this.

Vinyl maybe...just to say i have it.

Its his best album since the blueprint.

And i think it cements him as the greatest rapper of our lifetime.
I think he's been cemented since Black Album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom