+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

444 is Hovs "Black" album and it's Blueprint level to me, of this time, respectively.
Definitely one of my top 3 in his catalog, but I don't overrate RD like y'all do. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
(BP, Black Album, 444). American Gangster should get an honorable mention too.

Kendrick is overrated too. He has maybe 2 albums I'll go back and listen to in their entirety. GKMC and Section 80. TPAB was trash and DAMN has it's moments.

Kendrick has his moments. He can rap but I'm not crazy about him. The voices are annoying. I'm not crazy about jcole either, I like some of his music. I mentioned it before, but I'm not crazy about reasonable doubt. Smooth but overall kinda boring.

Andre 3k is cold, nowhere near overrated, he just needs to put out more material. No clue what his deal is.

idk why yall are reaching like real friends, ultra light beam, fsmh, saint pablo, no more parties in LA, 30 hours wasnt on TLOP

beat selection/curation/executive producing is one thing you will never be able to take away from Ye no matter all the other stuff

he would have had this **** sounding even more soulful

Last edited:
If intelligence, subtlety, wit, positive black self empowerment, growth and maturity is boring then not only do I love boring hip-hop but I'm a boring *** *****

You can do your best to bring up the decent beats that kanye has rapped on of recent, but did HE make them?

Also, this album is authentic, we don't need sunken kanye.

You can do your best to bring up the decent beats that kanye has rapped on of recent, but did HE make them?

Also, this album is authentic, we don't need sunken kanye.

thats why i specifically said executive producer/curate/etc.

the last time kanye was at an mpc actually making beats for entire projects was prpbably 02-04

jon brion, toomp, mike dean, hes always had someone helping him execute his vision

i really dont see whats wrong w that tho

Last edited:
idk why yall are reaching like real friends, ultra light beam, fsmh, saint pablo, no more parties in LA, 30 hours wasnt on TLOP

beat selection/curation/executive producing is one thing you will never be able to take away from Ye no matter all the other stuff

4 good songs out of 16 or 18 songs? He deserves credit for that? That album is trash and so is Kanye

Last edited:

So basically 2 songs.

I don't know if this has been mentioned here or anywhere.....

But Jay also needs some props for this Roc Nation clothing line.

At one point I just assumed anyone wearing an RN hat worked for RN, because otherwise........why?

But cats really be out here rocking that paper plane logo. I don't own a piece but some of the clothing looks clean.

Shout to Vegas Jones (and his crew) doing his thing. Another hell of a story.

Dude might help get Puma poppin' again (for men. I hear them Rihanna ***** is moving).

Last edited:

At one point I just assumed anyone wearing an RN hat worked for RN, because otherwise........why?

But cats really be out here rocking that paper plane logo. I don't own a piece but some of the clothing looks clean.

Dude might help get Puma poppin' again (for men. I hear them Rihanna ***** is moving).
Roc Nation been moving in a lot of ways. TV, Sports, Music, Clothes. Gotta commend it. I thought the ROC brand would've died off after the break up.

for like a year i had NO IDEA those were roc nation hats, it wasn't that many people wearing them so i just figured it was some kind of designer/new era collab. Def thought they were fire.

Now if you go to any music event that paper plane cap is flying.

This album is incredible. Jay got another one. No id did the damn thang

Last edited:

Yeah, one of my boys got the fitted and it caused me to get one.

Roc Nation been moving in a lot of ways. TV, Sports, Music, Clothes. Gotta commend it. I thought the ROC brand would've died off after the break up.

Roc Nation boxing though :smh:

I saw a cat on the train yesterday with the hat AND a paper plane pin on the hat which is what prompted that post :lol:

Back
Top Bottom