Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

EJ is hilarious "you know....No one Ever Really Dies..."
laugh.gif
they goin hard for N.E.R.D. tonite

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Farmar DAMMIT he hit one 3 in the first half then just disappeared again.

You can really tell he's lost all of the confidence he gained by playing well this regular season.

Dude is seriously looking like a NBDL basketball player right now in the playoffs.

Give Coby Karl his playoff roster spot instead.

I think its more of him getting torched on D which leads to him losing confidence on the offensive end, having to guard AI and Deron and getting murked time after time would make a young player lose confidence, but he needs to shake that off, cause we need more than just Sasha and Ronny to contribute off the bench.

That is a good point, but when a young player like him struggles like this coming into tonights game shooting 1 for 17 the entire series that will moreaffect him mentally than getting schooled on defense by Derron each time he tries to guard him.

Lakers get this game, then the Lakers will be playing in the WCF in no time.

And if they play the Hornets, they will be in the Finals in no time as well. For all the reasoning in the world, I just don't see the Hornets matching upto the Lakers.

I'm willing to put money on that. Lakers vs Hornets, Hornets have no chance in hell, beating the Lakers. Not a chance in hell.

But yeah, I know, let's all worry about tonight's game first.
wink.gif

sadly that's about all gary vitti is good for, being a cut man

Back
Top Bottom