Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

VIVA LA LAKERS...Car Flags UP!
pimp.gif

Kobe altered him game today and did exactly what he was supposed to do with his hurt back. I don't see how anyone can hate.

You guys are fooling yourselves saying that Okur flopped on that. No one would think to flop in that spot.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

If they called all the push offs on rebounds, Boozer would foul out before he got six rebounds more than half the time.

Plus, that one play, Okur clearly didn't get pushed by anyone but himself.

WORD

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

You guys are fooling yourselves saying that Okur flopped on that. No one would think to flop in that spot.

Actually I just rewound that play and unless there was a strong gust of wind when someone opened the door, Okur HAD AN OBVIOUS FLOP
smh.gif
smh.gif

ROFL

Why the hell were the Jazz even shooting 2's at the end...should've been 3's.

DONT anyone say the refs were trying to give the game to the lakers...

THE TECH on VUJACIC at the end of the game negates that whole theory.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Why wouldn't he? He didn't even make an attempt to jump for the rebound...he lunged forward as soon as he realized he wasn't going to get thatball. They showed the replay from the side and from the top...Gasol NEVER pushed him. He had his hands on his back while the shot was still going towards therim but he never extended his arms to create space even the slightest bit

I cant stand Sasha and this is coming from a Laker fan. Cant freakin hit a shot when it counts, puts his head down and dribbles right handed only, and doesstupid things like get a T a crucial moments. Then when he puts his hands out and begs for mercy...

Back
Top Bottom