Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

lamar is just destroying boozer and okur.
okur is weak, weak, weak.
lakers get game 6 in utah would be soooo sweet.
eh, those ignorant fans.

Oh, I'm not complaining. While I'm incredulous as to how the NBA allows the Jazz to play that way and especially people complaining about the refereeing being in the favor of the Lakers, I'm over complaining about them. I'm more concerned as to why the Lakers frontcourt players haven't started doing the same thing until tonight. I didn't see Game 4 so I don't know how Odom played there, but tonight he was finally pushing Boozer and Okur back. I noticed that at the end of the game even Gasol finally decided to start mixing it up and not worrying about fouls.

That's how they need to play.

yeah this game should help Gasol/Lamar a lot..they are discovering what they can do playing out of their comfort zone - which is physicality - while beingeffective/productive.

Millsap wasn't a factor tonight, which is really surprising, he definitely needs to stay out of foul trouble.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Avery clip

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

If Kobe would played like this Sunday the serious would be over.
smh.gif

exactly. with the way odom and gasol playing right now, kobe doesn't have to do anything but try to get 10 dimes. odom and gasol have picked up theirgame to another level this series.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The refs cheated for the Lakers tonight and they are going to cheat for the Jazz in the Game 6.

I swear I'm still amazed that Lamar got an And 1 on that dunk but that wasn't any worse that AK's to finish Game 4.

I don't know what's going on but the NBA doesn't want home teams to lose.

It's not that the league doesn't want home teams to lose, it's that the refs always want attention and admiration from the fans, those power-hungry bastards. Why else do you think they always make super-dramatic gestures to wind up the crowd with their calls?

On those two And 1's there was no contact literally none. Dudes barely even swiped at the ball
laugh.gif

A real talk they don't hold back at all on TNT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Boozer on the post game interview on NBATV crying about Gasol getting away with the push off on Memo.

laugh.gif

Honestly that was a horrible flop but I'd bet money that would get called in Utah.

It came down to the wire just as I expected. I like how Lamar played tonight. Good job by Kobe defering to his teamates and not taking difficult shots.

Now Lakers have to go handle business in Utah.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Boozer on the post game interview on NBATV crying about Gasol getting away with the push off on Memo.

laugh.gif

They are looking to pocket a couple refs for game 6.

those no calls were huge, not just cuz the lakers scored off those rebounds but that if they were called, Utah would have been shooting free throws possiblygiving them the lead.

Originally Posted by solefob

those no calls were huge, not just cuz the lakers scored off those rebounds but that if they were called, Utah would have been shooting free throws possibly giving them the lead.

co-sign

I still think it goes to Game 7.

When Boozer is on his game, the Jazz start rolling.

Boozer has pretty much been a no-show all the games at Staples.

Game 6 back in Utah, so..

^^but the Jazz has all the pressure on them to win right now...it might just end at 6. I called this going to 6 too.
ohwell.gif
hope I'm wrong

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

It's always this way... it's just that the road teams always losing is highlighting it.

Refs always want to put on a show. I'm surprised they haven't started cupping their hands around their ears to hear the crowd before making a call.

co-sign...they get the caLLs in utah and vice versa...game 6 is gonna be tough...im not gonna be surprised for a game 7 on monday...I HOPE THE LAKERSCLOSEOUT in 6!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom