Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

lmao at the gif. Did he just pass out?

he died...
indifferent.gif
feel proud of yourself for laughing?

Jesus, why doesnt lamar take it from the top of the key anymore, he beats whoever is on him. Even if him and Gasol got into a two man screen game at the top ofthe arc it'd be an automatic 2 everytime. I think Lamar had more dunks this game than all season.

Luke
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

laugh.gif
at okur. dude knew he couldnt get the rebound so he decided to flop.

2qnbk11.gif

eek.gif
Damn! Okur definitely got a few pointers from B-Diddy!
laugh.gif

What's scary is that Okur might do that same flop in game 6 (in UTAH) during crunch time, and it'llprobably get a call.
ohwell.gif

--Wow. The Jazz flop alot for being a physical team...
--I went to Islands Bar & Grill to watch the game and when that Gasol dunk happened 2 workers there goin for the Jazz groaned and said NO! LOL
--As much as I want the Lakers to close this thing up on Friday, there is no way they are leaving Salt Lake with a victory. We will just have to handle thisbusiness next Monday night...Nonetheless...GO LAKERS!!!

Good win!!

Hopefully we can close it out in Salt Lake...

like i said in the beginning of the series, it would be an absolute joy to close this out on the road and see all those utah fans heartbroken again.

God Boozer sucks !**#. If Millsap wasn't in foul trouble he should have been in there. I was pretty close with my prediction only one point off. Utahcan't win on the road. Nobody touched Odom on that dunk, he had a clear lane. Boozer needs to learn how to finish with two hands. I really expect thisseries to be over in Utah. There reeling now. Deron can't do it all

Wasn't pretty, but it was a win. Refs were terrible as usual for both teams. Some of the fouls they did and didn't call were just
smh.gif

Nice game for Vlad. Farmar might have gotten himself a little confidence back. Sasha, it was just one of those nights, hope he rebounds quick for game 6.

Gasol and Odon were great.
pimp.gif

I hope we can close the deal in 6, but Utah will be rockin so we'll see.

Time to break down this game...

The refs....MY GOD! It was horrible. Now I love when I my team gets calls...but as a fan of basketball come on now. The jazz have the right to be upset..but atthe same time the lakers had to same right to complain in game 3 and 4. I am very interseted to see how they call game 6. A lot of the fouls that were touchfouls on us in game 4 were the same for the jazz in game 5. I believe the refs might let them play a little bit in game 6. If they do I believe we can takethat game. If they call every touch foul from 25 ft away from the basket, we are looking at a long boring game.

Enough about the refs...

My MVP for this game is LO. When he wants he can take over a game without the ball in his hands. He dives to the rack or takes a hard drive to the rack hecan't be stopped. If we want a win in Utah he has the play like he did yesturday. Kobe for being hurt playd great. I loved the fast start but I love how hedid what he needed to do in the 4th. He had many great passes and played the decoy role. Fisher is so big for us. He never should have left and I am gald he isback. I like what vlad did to start but I wonder why phil takes him out after a hot start. Its happened a lot this year and I won't understand but hellthey pay him 12 mil a season for a reason. Farmar was very passive out there even after he hit a big shot. I think the fact that DWill is killing him ishurting his play. Our bench didn't do what I wanted them to do but they outscored the jazz bench by 3 so its good enough.

As far as the jazz go they had chance after chance to take the lead but couldn't do it. Much like we couldn't in the 2 games in utah. We can not letthe jazz take a 10 or more point lead ing game 6 at all in order to have a chance. Hell the tread is who ever has the lead after the first seems to win thegame. No lead changes after the first 12 mintues of ANY game in this series.

All I know is we are up 3-2 and we have a shot to win. We need to take care of this because I don't trust the Jazz in a game 7. If they had 5 lessturnovers they would have taken this game.

As always..

LET'S GO LAKERS!

deron cant do it all by himself, boozer should take a lot of heat for not showing up

i expect the role players for jazz to play better at home

if it reaches gm 7 (david $tern would love this), lakers will probably win unless something crazy happens (injury, suspensions, etc)

seems like the refs are scared to call the fouls against the home teams in the playoffs.

imo D Will > CP3

CP3 handle and vision > DWILL but DWILL is tougher, can finish at the hoop better. CP3 gets frustrated very easily and it esp. shows when he is getting litup on the other side. Plus deron is 7-1 head to head and puts up better numbers (CP3 shoots 38%fg), DWILL has a better and more reliable shot and better range.CP3 does an amazing job getting everyone involved as well as taking over a game, but in crunch time i want deron w/ the ball. With that being said they're1 and 2 in the league with DWILL being in front.

Bad calls going both ways.

laugh.gif
at Okur trying to flop. If anyone really thought that was a push off,you need to get your eyes checked.

But I gotta admit, I didn't see no one touch LO on that dunk. Bad call by the refs. Also, definitely a bad one on calling that foul on AK47 when Sasha wasOC on that break. Horrible freaking call. But then again, it was in the Lakers favor, sooooooooooooo.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom