Official Jazz vs. Lakers vol. Game 5 5/14/08 7:30PT TNT

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^but the Jazz has all the pressure on them to win right now...it might just end at 6. I called this going to 6 too.
ohwell.gif
hope I'm wrong
i think this goes to 7 no matter what, $tern wants ratings

other than sasha's technical foul under 5 min, I love how the Lakers' last personal foul was called on Pau @ 6:41 in the 4th.

pimp.gif

^looks like the refs got it right this time because we all know the lakers never foul and when they get called for one it's cuz Utah was acting.

pimp.gif

This series is over with. Congrats to the Lakers for advancing to the WCF. Whether they do it in game 6 or 7, it will be done. And if they play the hornets,let me be the first to offer them congrats for the Lakers making it to the Finals.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The refs cheated for the Lakers tonight and they are going to cheat for the Jazz in the Game 6.

I swear I'm still amazed that Lamar got an And 1 on that dunk but that wasn't any worse that AK's to finish Game 4.

I don't know what's going on but the NBA doesn't want home teams to lose.
come on brotha you cant be that naive...

who has homecourt advantage throughout the entire playoffs this year?

people give me a
indifferent.gif
when i say it but stern truly wants the celticsto win it all this year...

the way the home officiating has been throughout will allow him to say the officiating has been consistent if ever he needed to blatantly throw a game...

It would be just icing on the cake if the lakers happen to make it to the finals as well...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

So... any takers on DWill>CP3 ?

Or am I the only one?

I say DWill=CP3.
CP3 is more flashy than DWill, but DWill just gets the job done. (of course, not that CP3 doesn't)

Originally Posted by acidicality

Or am I the only one?

I say DWill=CP3.
CP3 is more flashy than DWill, but DWill just gets the job done.

My thoughts exactly. Both are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

If Kobe would played like this Sunday the series would be over.
smh.gif
i agree... i think kobe is still finding himself as weird as that may sound since hes been playing great all year...

hes gotta give odom the ball more... nobody can stop odom on that team...

Or am I the only one?

I really don't know, SoHi. For me, it's a coin flip. But, as for right now, I would take CP3 because of the huge impact he has on the Hornets. Ifyou base it just on numbers, in the post season, CP3 averages 4 more points and 2 more assists. However, I think Deron is better threat offensively becuase hehas better range than CP3. Imagine if these two face each other in the WCF
eek.gif
Hopefully not though, it's going to be Kobe/CP3.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

great win.
i hope the Lakers can finish this in Utah.
I think they can, and will. those Utah games, although ugly as hell, were close.

if everyone comes with their A+ game and intensity/focus, this series will be over on Friday

Or am I the only one?

I say DWill=CP3.
CP3 is more flashy than DWill, but DWill just gets the job done. (of course, not that CP3 doesn't)

I see what you're saying,

The difference in skill is so close it's
eek.gif
The thing that clinches it for me is in head-to-head match-ups, D-Will is better than CP is(from what I've seen)

Or am I the only one?

I say DWill=CP3.

I'm leaning towards that way too.

In no particular order, there's Kidd, Nash, CP3, D-Will, and then there's everybody else.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

If Kobe would played like this Sunday the series would be over.
smh.gif
i agree... i think kobe is still finding himself as weird as that may sound since hes been playing great all year...

hes gotta give odom the ball more... nobody can stop odom on that team...

The thing is, I think when the Lakers play from behind, like they did in Game 4, Kobe has this mindset of him having to carry the team.

Tonight, Lakers have the lead most of the game, and Kobe is content picking his spots and kicking it out.

Sasha hoising up 3 after 3 though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

laugh.gif
at okur. dude knew he couldnt get the rebound so he decided to flop.

2qnbk11.gif
laugh.gif
i guess he learned from b diddy
pimp.gif

(and yeah, clearly a flop and no foul whatsoever)

I actually didn't mind Sasha shooting, it's rare that he misses that many shots.

hope he stays agressive on Friday

HORRIBLE officiating, especially the no call on the gasol charge and the foul on Kirilenko on sasha when the ball went off his foot. Oh yeah, i never realizedgasol is such a B' on the court. dude stays on the refs the whole game (how he gon complain for a foul call when he commited the offensive foul
laugh.gif
)...just play the damn game
smh.gif

BTW Lamar Odom is a BEAST dude is top 5 fav players in my book.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom